What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

college hoops anyone ?

armedoldhippy

Veteran
anyone watch Tennessee knock off the #1 team in the nation today? WITHOUT their top scorer (booted for pot & gun charges.) & three top reserves & their center. Pearl would probably looked the other way on the pot, but a handgun with an altered serial # ? NOT!!! he let Duke Crews slide on weed for two occasions, tossed him on the third. is there a gene that MAKES these guys ride around in cars with dope & guns as if they were untouchables ? or is looking cool to your buddies more important than graduating, getting drafted into the NBA, & making more money in a year than most of us earn in a lifetime of work? and all of this for a league where marijuana is NOT considered a performance enhancing drug ? i think i coulda waited another year myself...:dunno: