What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GO SAINTS!!!!!!

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Who dat?

I was going to add GEAUX TIGERS!!, but I'm pretty embarrassed after Saturday's game.

yeah, that was a weird ending?!?.....clearly a lack of communication.....but, to hell with that..........
10-0!!!!!! new england is in trouble monday night....in the dome?........i think the saints are gonna put it on em...

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Miles couldn't manage to find his way out of a paper bag in a two minute drill.

Saints 10-0 up against NE at the dome? I wish I could be down in the 504 for that one. Place is going to be off the f'ing hook.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Saints are for real. I'm a Panther fan but want to see NO kick every ass that gets in their way to the SB. Since Archie's boys already have a ring, this would be a trifecta of sorts for the ol' man.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
And NO can look at the world and say "We are the champions." I know the post season and potential championship won't cure all NO's economic woes but it'll be a fine thing none the less.

man, they gonna burn that city to the ground if the saints go all the way....lol
they gonna be scalping tickets for $200 terrace seats.....hahaha
being a life long saints fan, it's crazy to see how good they are, i just hope they can go undefeated as well.....that would be insane

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can't even begin to imagine the insanity in NO if they go all the way. Both Sugar Bowls where crazy. Especially, in '03. The Sooner fans were actually pretty frightened. I can't blame them. Coon asses are hostile fans. People may say Football is big in Texas. Texas fans don't have poo poo on LA fans. That's all we got down there. Shit. That city needs some love.

Pseudo

just do it
Veteran
barely scrape by the rams = 10-1, who knows, they may run the table until the vikes show them whats up

trouble

Veteran
Tom Benson will be doing an "Irish Jig" on the sidelines after his Saints beat New England on Monday Night Football.

Laissez les bon temps rouler!

:joint:

Ickis

Veteran
It would not have mattered what Yoda did because the Colts were scoring and taking that game no matter where they ended up with the ball. The tide had turned. The Colts could and did finally stop the Patriots in the 4th and the Patriots could no longer stop the Colts. The better team won. It wasn't a 1st down either so don't go there. That being said....

The Saints are in big trouble. The NFC is in big trouble. The NFC big three right now are the Saints, the Vikings and Arizona. The crappy Steelers took the Vikings out and to tell you the truth if the Steelers are healthy, even though they aren't SB good, a don't think the Vikings would beat them if they played 3 times. The Steelers pushed them around.

The Colts dismantled the Cardinals, no news there. Now the Patriots are going to snuff out the Saints unblemished record. Brees is going to be a deer in the headlights. Brady is going to light up the Saints D and then Maroney is going to be a royal pain.

When the Colts beat Houston and if the Jags lose the Colts clinch the Division on November 29th. :yoinks: If the Saints win and Falcons lose they could clinch too but that just ain't going to happen.

I just can't see the Saints winning this game. Not because the Saints aren't good it is just that the Patriots are that pissed off right now. They are in a battle with the 7-3 Chargers and Bengals for the 2nd seed and a 1st round bye. The Saints are getting everything and the kitchen sink thrown at them Monday.

I am so gald the Colts don't see them again until the AFC Championship. Where we get to see Bellichick drag his hands down over his face again suffocating in defeat.

A

Amstel Light

biggest cinderella story of the nfl if they go all the way! that's right!

A

Amstel Light

Miles couldn't manage to find his way out of a paper bag in a two minute drill.

Saints 10-0 up against NE at the dome? I wish I could be down in the 504 for that one. Place is going to be off the f'ing hook.

yea no shit!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I'm a long time Pats fan and I gotta hand it to the Saints......they kicked our ass. Respect to the Saints fans today.....enjoy the win.....wv