SURFING

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SURFING

I know I can't be the only surfer on here (as in real ocean surfing, not web surfing)
    Any of you out there???
    It's all about lookin at the wave and sayin "hey bud, lets party".

"If people only knew how real life really gets"

Extreme skiing and snowboarding here. Want to try surfing BAD!

Comment

Not yet - but i've got a trip to Bali planned to learn. I windsurf a bit though.
      * Works of Fiction include:

Rare Dankness Vale Vale quick report
      Sweet Tooth 1.1 (GFxBB) Grow + Smoke Report
      Mandala PNR Pics
      TGA's Jack The Ripper Pics

Comment

Ya surfing is awesome you guys should def learn...its a drug in itself ....ya I love to snowboard to little wing

Comment

surfing ...whoo hooo...Lets talk shop...Favorite shaper Hank Byzack makin boards for Chanin out of Encinitas Ca,..makes these 7-9 foot tri fin spooners that handle like a short thruster.All the kiddies have to sit right on the line to drop in ...whilst yer out 20 yards already on the wave...who says a longer board can't rip it up..not true..As the circle jerks once said

I was so wasted ,i was wasted

I was hippy
          I was burnout,
          I was dropout,
          You know i was outta my head,
          And i was a surfer ,i had a skateboard
          It was so heavy and man,
          You know i lived in the sand and ,

"load the universe into a cannon....point it at the brain......Fire!"
          sigpic

Spaced out "Spice of Life" fanatic......

Comment

dawn patrol off 54th st is always a ncie way to start the day...
            followed by breakfast at mutt lynchs..

Comment

comin down son, comin down

Comment

Nice my people have arrived....I myself am a shortboarder, have a longboard that I ride every now and again....East Coaster myself...guessin you guys are westcoasters

Snagglepuss ya I have seen some longboarders killin it....circle jerks are the shit too

Comment

i love toking a big fat bowl before hitting the water. something about being high and feeling the water rush over you. MAN I LOVE IT

Comment

Hell ya greyskull...I can't not be stoned and surf now lol

Comment

man i cannot not be stoned for anything now...
                      maybe i am addicted....

Comment

There was a time when surfing and cannabis went hand in hand, still does for most. Smoke a big fat wave-enlarger mon

Jerry Lopez - So relaxed, pure soul, smirking as he dances with her before escaping her crushing ruthless grip, a true master - laid back.

It is the true fountain of youth and the key to a good rest of the day.

Comment

Ya surfing and cannabis def go hand and hand

nah your not addicted greyskull, you just prefer life high

Comment

Glad someone brought up this topic. I went to do a search for surfing and found this thread.

I've been surfing for a number of years now. Mostly longboard, but I can ride anything.

Here's a question for the surfers in the crowd: What's the best place you've ever surfed while traveling? Mexico? Hawaii? Indo? Australia? South Africa?

Comment

The good times with the bros stand out more than anything else.

Stealing grandpa's caddy at 13 and running down to K55 in Mex to old man Hogies (talk about a guy who throws around a plank like it was a toothpick) pad stands out the most, but for the life of me I can't remember what the surf was like Yep, Baja Mexico, from Quatro Casas to Renes in Rosarito, that's where I grew up and learned what surfing was about.

As a goofy I always wanted to make it to Indo, but never did. I surf double O barrels on a regular basis though, so life is not so bad keep charging guys.

Comment

Working...
                              X