What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

extreme sports and weed

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i rock climb when im high,so many times sitting at the base of a climb and suddenly understanding how to get up it and leaping right on and just flowing to the top without effort.

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
i did my first 20 odd driving lessons high as hell!

.........but when i look back now, i dont know why....

its not an extreme sport, but kinda became one :D

G

grasspass

I use cannabis because of old injuries from extreme sports coming back to bite me 20 years later. [mostly motocross]

cfo

I don't consider showshoeing to be an extreme sport, but I just did it tonight baked on Super Silver Haze. That and the fact that it's -10 degrees F made it extreme for me! Full moon on top of that. Rock on!

Makk

Was taking a skydiving course few yrs. ago. Wasn't about to get stoned while I was learning. Had a jump scheduled for a Sat. afternoon. I got up early Sat. morning and commenced to wake n bake knowing I would be straight by the time I had to make my jump. Got stoned, Phone rings, It's my skydiving instructor!!!! Tells me they had a cancellation and wants me to come up right away!!! FUCK!!!!! Talk about a rapid heartbeat fellas!!! I got my shit together as best I could and went skydiving!!! most fun I ever had!!! but I wouldn't recommend it.

cfo

animals vs people

animals vs people

While stoned last night on my Green Dragon, me and my buddies came up with this idea...
death row inmates can volunteer to fight animals (like gladiators). If they can win a series of 10 progressively more difficult fights, then they can get life in prison instead of being executed.

Here's the fun part, the matchups!
fight #1: human with hunting knife vs 3 rabid skunks
fight #2: human with tennis racket vs room full of rabid bats
fight #3: human with baseball bat in a swimming pool with 3' of water vs 14' alligator

you get the idea, now help me out with other interesting fight combinations. I know this is stupid and cruel and it would never happen, but like I said, we came up with this when we were baked and we were laughing our asses off at some of the matchups. We discussed animal matchups too, like a timberwolf vs a pitbull. Sometimes, it's more fun to turn off the tv and come up with lame topics to talk about when stoned, eh?

xfargox

Some people I know smoke weed before the gym and they say it helps their lifts. Dunno if it's placebo or not. I might start trying it out.

StarFox

Hell ya these are my people ^^^^

Hell ya these are my people ^^^^

Snowbaording high is one of the best experiences ever and if you havent tried it... you should. Nothing better than hitting the local shacks making new friends and puffing in the view.. then racing straight top to bottom turnless mmmmmmm ski bunnies

I will say that although I puff nearly every lift I mostly ride park and if I'm having a bad park day sometimes I wish I could clear the head (mostly looking for something to blame lol), but sometimes its better to just mellow out then fight through the off days, plus I fuckin love herb lol :D :D

A

ariston

Cannabis helps alot when it comes to concentrating and analyzing deeply. Although I believe it would be dangerous to be under the influence of cannabis while doing sports, I believe it helps when the intensity is moderate. At least it does for me when it comes to boxing, wrestling, submission wrestling...

actually, ive learned that being a little high, just having a slight buzz, is optimal for full intensity wrestling/grappling. calming the body down helps breathing more effectively, and anyone who says it impairs motor skills is just wrong.

i think people have to think more of how cannabis affects you in a familiar situation, rather than a new one. in a familiar situation, cannabis wont impair motor skills, focus or cognition... i really want to see a study done on this, because Im pretty damn sure Im right...

Latest posts

Latest posts