What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NBA Playoffs '09

YUCK!!! fuck the lakers and all you bandwagon fans!!! and nice rioting, way to win with class...jesus i hate LA, place is a pure hell hole...

G

Greyskull

i wonder how many of you bums have liked the lakers for more than a year!?? i've never seen so many bandwagon fans in all my life, laker and gator fans are the worst! Without T.Ariza i don't think ya'll would have even made it this far, kid is a beast and moron Turkaglue made him mad....act like you've won before guys...

wow sour grapes. whats up lebron?
Since you asked jerky I've been a Laker fan since I came into the world. I know why you hate so much it cool :friends: That was a great move by the ORL front office to trade Ariza to the Lakers, eh? Showed some real skill there haha. THAT move made Mitch Kupchek look like a genious....

YUCK!!! fuck the lakers and all you bandwagon fans!!! and nice rioting, way to win with class...jesus i hate LA, place is a pure hell hole...

lets not talk about FLORIDA and all the HUMIDTY, SNAKES, ALLIGATORS, OLD PEOPLE... the prehistoric laws governing cannabis...

and you're talk about lacking in "class"?
just eat your crow and like it

hhahahaha.....who abides by the law anyway?? i wasn't stoned earlier, now i'm good, sorry for the harshness...i'm a football man anyways...let's don't start comparing states, each has it's own ups and downs...i love you all...

GKN

NateDizz

all you bandwagon fans!!!

Bahha. You know how many times I've heard this before? Whenever the Lakers win and people cheer, it's because they're all just hoppin' on the Laker bandwagon. The Lakers have no real fans apparently.

The Laker's arn't my team, but I fuckin' despise Orlando and couldn't be more happy with the outcome given the matchup.

NateDizz

Now that the season is officially over and there's a "Sports and Recreation" sub-forum in the new "Hobbies and Interests" forum, I'm gonna start a brand new "Official NBA Discussion" thread there where it belongs. Check it out and post often!

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Now that the season is officially over and there's a "Sports and Recreation" sub-forum in the new "Hobbies and Interests" forum, I'm gonna start a brand new "Official NBA Discussion" thread there where it belongs. Check it out and post often!

you LOVE your new official NBA Discussion thread DONT YOU:pointlaug

Latest posts

Latest posts