What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ICMAG fantasy football 06'

sunnyside

Plant Manager
Veteran
so peyton was the key the last two years...I wonder who will be the number one pick next season...lol congrats ky

KYHomeGrown

actually the key this year was defense, it is insane how many points they can accumulate. they make or break games and thats who won the championship for me, not peyton. i think really next year we should adjust how the defense is scored. in all my other leagues they average between 10-20 and 20 being great.

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
:wave: sorry about my last pm... here's one with better detail. all parties have a subscription to this post.... so, when you're ready to distribute them just post up here and they'll send you safe addys. thank you DG...

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=295869#post295869

1st Place: KYHomeGrown - DELUXE STASH BOX from Gypsy Nirvana & Dutchgrown and a pack of seeds featuring Annac's work with NYCD gifted by our own Tragic1.

2nd Place: mybeans420 - MINI-STASH BOX from Gypsy Nirvana & Dutchgrown and a pack of seeds featuring Annac's work with NYCD gifted by Tragic1.

3rd Place: tragic1 - A pack of seeds featuring Annac's work with NYCD gifted by Tragic1 AND a pack of Sour Saver 2.5 from Swan Song Seeds.

4th Place: hiddenjukes - A pack of seeds featuring Annac's work with NYCD gifted by Tragic1 AND a pack of Sour Saver 2.5 from Swan Song Seeds.

5th Place: bartender - A pack of seeds featuring Annac's work with NYCD gifted by Tragic1.

6th Place: me :) - a pack of seeds featuring Annac's work with NYCD gifted by Tragic1... please gift to some nice ICer to play with when you can, thanks.

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
My deepest apologies to all winners!

My deepest apologies to all winners!

2006 has been, so far, a bit taxing on me. Came back from holiday to be faced
with a mountain of backlog orders at both Seedbay and SeedBoutique. Obviously we
needed to get all these orders taken care of as quickly as possible, so priority was placed there.

Then, just as we started to see a bit of daylight....BAM....I get hit by the nastiest of
nastiest flu bugs. I am still not myself and in general feeling pretty crappy. Anyway, that's
why I haven't gotten around to sending out your prizes. I need all winners to pm shipping
info to me. As I understand from zepp (thanks to zepp for getting me the list!) those
listed below are to receive prizes and those prizes have also been detailed to me by zepp:

KYHomeGrown
mybeans420
tragic1
hiddenjukes
bartender

Thank you for your understanding and patience, and congrats to all you winners!

:kitty:
dg

Latest posts

Latest posts