What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ICMAG fantasy football 06'

sunnyside

Plant Manager
Veteran
anybody game...I dont get to get here but once a week...so if this is set up don't leave me out. lol

G

high sunnyside,I don't do football,but i just came up with fantasy racing in my race fans thread.good luck and play nice"/

G

What type of football good old English style with the kicking and spitting or American with the trash talking and head butting either way im in as I watch both, ha ha

G

Ok so im all signed up but how do I get my players picked dag nab it.......

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Hey zepp...let's see...........:chin: How about this for some prizes,
Seedbay will contribute a deluxe stash box to the winner AND a mini
stash box to the runner up
. Okay?

:friends:
dg

shiva boy

I'm in

I'm in

You all are in trouble now. No really it should be fun with better prizes that I've gotten the last 2 years from wannabesports for winning my leauge. Good luck all.

G

ok...how is this game played? never done fantasy football before......but the prizes are intriguing to say the least.......

G

Just joined up. This should be a lot of fun. :woohoo: Im the couchlockers. lol. Goodluck everyone. Peace and *bong* :friends:

G

alright let's get it on i'm really looking forward to this :woohoo: :bongsmi:

thanks to zepp and dg for hooking up some phatty prizes, this will definitely be a competitive league...

ps i realize i'm probably being totally 'noid about this but could we delete this thread after we get the league set?

Last edited:
G

Okay iam all signed up ,, my team Toxic Farmer's

but i dont understand why do we have to wait till Sept 1st to play man ,, that suck's .. peace

G

the season doesn't start till sep 11th, so u can't play fantasy until they actually start...sep. 1 is just the draft..

Latest posts

Latest posts