What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ICMAG fantasy football 06'

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
~~~ ICM CENTRAL DIVISION NEWS ~~~

~~~ ICM CENTRAL DIVISION NEWS ~~~

Twenty teams are registered and are now pacing, preparing for today's LIVE NFL Fantasy Football draft (2:00 p.m. Yahoo Stoned Time). Each and every team owner is hoping for one thing... a trip to the big one... The 2nd Annual Fantasy Stoner's Bong Bowl! This season we'll have a 3rd Place Trophy Game and a 5th place Trophy Game, so never give up.

The trophy is large this season and features the Grand Prize, a DELUXE STASH BOX from Gypsy Nirvana & Dutchgrown and a pack of seeds featuring Annac's work with NYCD gifted by our own Tragic1... so please give it up for these fine folks!

Runner up trophy will include a MINI-STASH BOX from Gypsy Nirvana & Dutchgrown and a pack of seeds featuring Annac's work with NYCD gifted by Tragic1.

The 3rd Place game will include a pack of seeds featuring Annac's work with NYCD gifted by Tragic1 AND a pack of Sour Saver 2.5 from Swan Song Seeds for BOTH the 3rd and 4th place finishers.

And as Tragic1 said, "to make the pot a bit sweeter" we have a trophy for the 5th place game too. BOTH the 5th and 6th place finishers will get a pack of seeds featuring Annac's work with NYCD gifted by Tragic1.

The league is HUGE... 20 teams. I'll be updating the standings weekly here on this thread for all ICers to follow... good luck and plenty of stoned Sundays to you :cool::yes:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

ICM CENTRAL DIVISION STANDINGS​

- bulldoggs 0-0-0 .000
- bean counters 0-0-0 .000
- Bonecrushers 0-0-0 .000
- SPRBWLCHMPS 0-0-0 .000
- Stoners 0-0-0 .000
- Bronx-BX 0-0-0 .000
- sparkers 0-0-0 .000
- Baby Doll's 0-0-0 .000
- Smokey Bones 0-0-0 .000
- BongRippers 0-0-0 .000
- Couchlockers 0-0-0 .000
- brummy's bone heads 0-0-0 .000
- KY Growers 0-0-0 .000
- Ant-FARM 0-0-0 .000
- bud bombers 0-0-0 .000
- stankys skunks 0-0-0 .000
- BloodThirst 0-0-0 .000
- team green 0-0-0 .000
- The Time Lords. 0-0-0 .000
- Blimpie 0-0-0 .000

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not tellin' who's who... but I'm just flyin' around again :wink: lol... peAce

Last edited:
G

nice draft folks can't wait to get it on bwahaha...

ps thanks to all the folks who added prizes, very cool of everyone...

Last edited:

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
GREAT DRAFT- this season is goin down to the nail, i can already feel it.

thanks everyone who contributed prizes,

PREPARED TO GET FARMED!

jahseeds

Dont think so bro!!!

Dont think so bro!!!

thanks zepp, i got it going! immortal, dont mean to rain on your parade, but youre about to get those bones crushed :bat: lol. i love it, the season hasnt started and the smacktalking has already begun! Let get it on folks :dueling:. I'll see you at the super bowl!

tragic1

You guys better watchout for Team Smokey Bones.

We are gonna take it.

Actually my wife joined the league while she was at work and her team looks better then mine. We have our own side bet going. lol

G

immortal said:
:woohoo: My team is predicted to score more points than anyone elses in week one. Lets hope it does. :dueling:

LOL Where do you find this info out? Am I missing something? Not even sure I got a good team.....

immortal

I was wrong. I was looking at week 2 for my team.

You can see how every player is predicted to perform by clicking on: MY TEAM, ROSTER WEEK, PROJECTED STATS, THEN UNDER THAT CLICK ON THE WEEK.

I shouldnt give away my secrets but I almost feel like i have an unfair advantage.

Hey Tragic1, good luck but your gonna have to get through me buddy.

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
Week #1 Schedule

Week #1 Schedule

Ant-FARM 0
Blimpie 0

Baby Doll's 0
KY Growers 0

Smokey Bones 0
brummy's bone heads 0

Bronx-BX 0