No announcement yet.

ICMAG fantasy football 06'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the members that are uninvolved have really come together in a solid fashion, imo... handling themselves extreamly well.

prizes will be an after thought next season, at least if I'm going to play... that way you don't know what you're going to or not going to win until the end of the season :wink: live and learn ~

"Look, the people you are after are the people you depend on. We cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls, we drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. Do not... fuck with us."

Comment

so who's winning this league? I bet there are some cool prizes for the top two contestants

Comment

~ FINAL ROUND ~

Originally posted by zeppelindood
        Each and every team owner is hoping for one thing... a trip to the big one... The 2nd Annual Fantasy Stoner's Bong Bowl! This season we'll have a 3rd Place Trophy Game and a 5th place Trophy Game, so never give up.

The trophy is large this season and features the Grand Prize, a DELUXE STASH BOX from Gypsy Nirvana & Dutchgrown and a pack of seeds featuring Annac's work with NYCD gifted by our own Tragic1... so please give it up for these fine folks!

Runner up trophy will include a MINI-STASH BOX from Gypsy Nirvana & Dutchgrown and a pack of seeds featuring Annac's work with NYCD gifted by Tragic1.

The 3rd Place game will include a pack of seeds featuring Annac's work with NYCD gifted by Tragic1 AND a pack of Sour Saver 2.5 from Swan Song Seeds for BOTH the 3rd and 4th place finishers.

And as Tragic1 said, "to make the pot a bit sweeter" we have a trophy for the 5th place game too. BOTH the 5th and 6th place finishers will get a pack of seeds featuring Annac's work with NYCD gifted by Tragic1.

The 2nd Annual Fantasy Stoner's Bong Bowl features:

bean counters
        against
        KY Growers

The 3rd Place game pits:

Smokey Bones
        and
        Bronx-BX

The 5th Place game matches:

Ant-FARM
        with
        team green

~ Final results will be posted Monday, January 2... good luck all ~

Dutchgrown will distribute all prizes... thank you for a "memorable" season, to say the least.

"Look, the people you are after are the people you depend on. We cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls, we drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. Do not... fuck with us."

Comment

KYHomeGrown... 2nd Annual Fantasy Stoner's Bong Bowl Champion

Congratulations KYHomeGrown!!!! Hell of a game.

ME>>>>> <<<<<KY

I really screwed up on my roster this week. Made four bad descisions and on top of that the entire bears defense decided to take the day off.

Well folks, certain indiscretions aside it was a good time.
          Sooo, to all that played fair, I really enjoyed playing with all of you this season.
          To those that didn't,....WELL......

(and thats all I have to say about that)

peace
          beans
          "POWER TO THE PEACEFUL" micheal franti

LET LOVE GUIDE YOU

LEAVE YOUR CLOWNSHOES AND YOUR NEGATIVITY AT THE DOOR PLEASE.. THANK YOU

"The prestige of government has undoubtedly been lowered considerably by the prohibition law. For nothing is more destructive of respect for the government and the law of the land than passing laws which cannot be enforced. It is an open secret that the dangerous increase of crime in this country is closely connected with this."
          Albert Einstein, "My First Impression of the U.S.A.", 1921

"Prohibition will work great injury to the cause of temperance. It is a species of intemperance within itself, for it goes beyond the bounds of reason in that it attempts to control a man's appetite by legislation, and makes a crime out of things that are not crimes. A Prohibition law strikes a blow at the very principles upon which our government was founded."
          Abraham Lincoln, U.S. President. 18 Dec. 1840

PLEASE don't PM me for seeds or cuts,.. Thank you

Comment

how in the hell did i pull that one out??? woohoo
            "I'm in the bubba kush chevy well atleast that what it smells like" - T.I.
            Smoke till I Die

Comment

FINALS

Congratulations KY.... you really had a great season :smile:

When DG gets settled from the holidays, we'll get all the winners details to HER. We'll need info for the top 6 teams to get their goodies... now that we're done with the season, here's a look at our final standings post-playoffs:

CHAMPION ~ KY Growers

2nd place - bean counters
              3rd place - Smokey Bones
              4th place - Bronx-BX
              5th place - team green
              6th place - Ant-FARM
              7th place - Blimpie
              8th place - BongRippers

Originally posted by zeppelindood

The 2nd Annual Fantasy Stoner's Bong Bowl features:

bean counters
              against
              KY Growers

The 3rd Place game pits:

Smokey Bones
              and
              Bronx-BX

The 5th Place game matches:

Ant-FARM
              with
              team green

~ Final results will be posted Monday, January 2... good luck all ~

Dutchgrown will distribute all prizes... thank you for a "memorable" season, to say the least.

Comment

Congratulations KY....

Man... you really had a great season :smile:

When DG gets settled from the holidays, we'll get all the winners details to HER. We'll need info for the top 6 teams to get their goodies... now that we're done with the season, here's a look at our final standings post-playoffs:

CHAMPION ~ KY Growers

2nd place - bean counters
                3rd place - Smokey Bones
                4th place - Bronx-BX
                5th place - team green
                6th place - Ant-FARM
                7th place - Blimpie
                8th place - BongRippers

Comment

hell yeaa
                  Smoke till I Die

Comment

Right on KYHomeGrown! Who did you have on your team?

Comment

other than peyton a bunch of regjects, and washingtons defense have pulled me out quite a bit
                      Smoke till I Die

Comment

Congrats KYhomegrown.

Nice game.
                        "I don't have education, I have inspiration and if I was educated I'd be a damn fool." - Bob Marley

Comment

so peyton was the key the last two years...I wonder who will be the number one pick next season...lol congrats ky
                          Sunnyside=Kokua

Comment

actually the key this year was defense, it is insane how many points they can accumulate. they make or break games and thats who won the championship for me, not peyton. i think really next year we should adjust how the defense is scored. in all my other leagues they average between 10-20 and 20 being great.
                            Smoke till I Die

Comment

sorry about my last pm... here's one with better detail. all parties have a subscription to this post.... so, when you're ready to distribute them just post up here and they'll send you safe addys. thank you DG...

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.p...869#post295869

1st Place: KYHomeGrown - DELUXE STASH BOX from Gypsy Nirvana & Dutchgrown and a pack of seeds featuring Annac's work with NYCD gifted by our own Tragic1.

2nd Place: mybeans420 - MINI-STASH BOX from Gypsy Nirvana & Dutchgrown and a pack of seeds featuring Annac's work with NYCD gifted by Tragic1.

3rd Place: tragic1 - A pack of seeds featuring Annac's work with NYCD gifted by Tragic1 AND a pack of Sour Saver 2.5 from Swan Song Seeds.

4th Place: hiddenjukes - A pack of seeds featuring Annac's work with NYCD gifted by Tragic1 AND a pack of Sour Saver 2.5 from Swan Song Seeds.

5th Place: bartender - A pack of seeds featuring Annac's work with NYCD gifted by Tragic1.

6th Place: me - a pack of seeds featuring Annac's work with NYCD gifted by Tragic1... please gift to some nice ICer to play with when you can, thanks.

Comment

My deepest apologies to all winners!

2006 has been, so far, a bit taxing on me. Came back from holiday to be faced
                                with a mountain of backlog orders at both Seedbay and SeedBoutique. Obviously we
                                needed to get all these orders taken care of as quickly as possible, so priority was placed there.

Then, just as we started to see a bit of daylight....BAM....I get hit by the nastiest of
                                nastiest flu bugs. I am still not myself and in general feeling pretty crappy. Anyway, that's
                                why I haven't gotten around to sending out your prizes. I need all winners to pm shipping
                                info to me. As I understand from zepp (thanks to zepp for getting me the list!) those
                                listed below are to receive prizes and those prizes have also been detailed to me by zepp:

KYHomeGrown
                                mybeans420
                                tragic1
                                hiddenjukes
                                bartender

Thank you for your understanding and patience, and congrats to all you winners!

dg

Comment

Working...
                                X