What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SUPER BOWL XLIII

Lifebreather

Veteran
uuugh...an embarrassingly bad quarterback to have won 2 superbowls...but the defense deserves it...

oh well...my 49ers will take it all next year...:muahaha:

G

man that was the wackiest game ever .we are steel fans. my brother was about to leave when pitt got the ball back and they had 2:00 left.

K

KMK0420

so many emotions. normally its a somewhat of a close call, but coming down to the last 5 seconds...or even 40 seconds...DAMN...great, great game.

the 3D commercial was fun tooo :)

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
careerbuilder commercial and the conan commercial (japanese one) were the two best, definitely

ArcticBlast

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good job with the cardinals pick with the spread there Trouble....:nanana:

I did some squares with some people around here, and won the first quarter, 0-3... large payout...

after that, I proceeded to enjoy my weed brownies and stella artois... dont know how im even typing this... but im feelin good...made some excellent brownies with 6 oz's of some super frosty trim mixed with buds that I had saved up in my freezer for quite some time... Not really big into heavily sedating brownies, but figured what the hell, why not make them and offer them to some people at the superbowl party... I ate it at game time, and was rocked by 4th qtr... you should have seen everyone who ate them - :monkeyeat....:weakestli . great night of winning some cash and taking friends and family to the next level with my high quality cannabis brownies... i could have given two shits about who won that game... i was just about the numbers... 0-3 baby...didn't even give a shit if I won or lost going into the whole gig :dueling:....

i have a deep thought in my head that karma has been whats keeping me good thus far in life....

peace to all,

LW

Last edited:

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran
yeah so i lost 50 bucks.

dont even really give a shit about the money to be honest, that was a damn goood game!!
i was fucking heated when harrison ran that 100 yard TD but at the same time it was a pretty amazing play.

i think the cardinals were a bit nervous in the beggining which might have beenn their down fall but i'm still all AZ cardinals alll the fucking way!!

gooood game!

Latest posts

Latest posts