What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How to remove 'HPS Orange' quick and easy!

blinx420

I think it would be easier to use a regular light bulb or a flash light right before putting the girls to sleep or when you wake them up

Weedhound

Grower
ICMag Donor
Any chance you could repeat that? You know--the part after fixing the pictures is as easy as 1-2-3?`
:D

NiteTiger

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright...
Veteran
sticky would be nice for this thread

I think I'm doomed to never have a sticky. Both this and my Glossary thread have been getting hits for literally years, with booku sticky requests, and nada. :badday: :D

But I'm glad it's helping you guys. Still the same process in the newer iterations of PS as well. :joint:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thread Stuck!

Thread Stuck!

I think I'm doomed to never have a sticky. Both this and my Glossary thread have been getting hits for literally years, with booku sticky requests, and nada. :badday: :D

But I'm glad it's helping you guys. Still the same process in the newer iterations of PS as well. :joint:

NiteTiger..my pleasure to sticky your thread..very informative..I myself have used your technic. Thank you...now a sticky...DD

NiteTiger

Veteran
Thanks DD! :rasta:

You're the most intelligent moderator in the world, no matter what all the others say about you. :D

another lil' tip if you don't mind me adding, play around with your actual camera it may have settings to change the color. on mine i go into funstions and then set it to flouresent and it takes the orange color out. and it eliminates the photoshop fun lol. just a tip i discovered playing with my ancient 3.2 mega pixel cannon lol. i need a new camera :)

NiteTiger

Veteran
another lil' tip if you don't mind me adding, play around with your actual camera it may have settings to change the color. on mine i go into funstions and then set it to flouresent and it takes the orange color out. and it eliminates the photoshop fun lol. just a tip i discovered playing with my ancient 3.2 mega pixel cannon lol. i need a new camera :)

Yeah, adjusting camera settings was brought up a couple of times before. This is for folks who don't want to change those settings, like me. I can never remember to change them back and blow that next 'perfect' shot :bat:

Also, some cameras do not have that functionality.

But, if you do have those settings, look for a 'Tungsten' setting. It will render truer than flouro.

intlplayr

Great info thx m8! I have a question for macros though.

What do we do if there is no gray or white point to set? Like this pic attached?

Attachments

• IMG_0335.jpg
    IMG_0335.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 84

Latest posts

Latest posts