What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MILKSHOT THREAD

KaptainKhronik

so we post and see all these delicious ganja plants, now lets see some good ol wholesome milkshots.

Braley rippin' Kali Mist, new Big Z slide

picture.php

KaptainKhronik

I wasn't too sure where to put it, and the good herb section seemed like a good (not the best) place.

thank you for moving it to where its appropriate.

a thread for clean tubes and whole milk!

KaptainKhronik

me this time, ripping my homie braley's PHx about a year ago, lots of parts on it have come and gone since then. nice bent necks tony^

Last edited by a moderator:

PazVerdeRadical

all praises are due to the Most High
Veteran
some of the pics in the thread are inappropiate, some are a security risk too, too much unwanted attention, you kids are identifiable in those pictures... back in og, when people posted such pics, there followed a contiued mocking of the original pics by photoshopping the pic, to teach the newbies that it is not cool to take pics of themselves smoking bong rips and posting them on the net. anyone remember those two guys? a fat one and a dumb one? that was hilarious

Latest posts

Latest posts