What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Who love's cats?

Frosty Nuggets

ICMag Donor
Say hello to pot pussy, this is my neighbors cat called Toke, he visits every day and even comes inside.

picture.php

Betterhaff

Veteran
I had a neighbor’s cat like that. Would come to the door almost every day and would come in if I let him. Never fed him a thing, we just became friends. Occasionally he’d leave me a trophy.

edit: Didn't have a cat either, had a dog at the time and they were buds too.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
I like cats and we have 2, but I don't pay them no mind. Before my daughter left for college she asked me what I was going to do with the cats. I said "I'll just cut them loose ". BIG mistake on my part.

Now, 2 years later, I'm still sending her pictures once month to prove I didn't deep six them. Lol

Last week I sent her pictures of a bunch of kittens one of them had.

Bobby Boucher

I was walking downstairs to get a snack in the night a few months ago and a big unfamiliar cat darted right past me and out the sliding back door, which is usually cracked open so my cats can get in and out..

I called after him and he turned around and stared at me for a good minute before trotting off again. Left some soft food out. Found it missing the following morning.

I've seen him a few times since just sitting a foot apart from my girl cat, Bluebear, having what appears to be just.. really friendly and neighborly moments of silence together.

It's pretty freakin' adorable. Couple of dignified little aristocats.

Aneer

Imho, cat's are great, funny and, I don't know if it is an accurate word - comfy creatures. But, it's really hard to find a good and loving cat - mostly because they are often very selfish and independent. Maybe it's just me.

Gry

Have 4 black and 1 grey are on my back door steps right now . Neat as can be.

Sunshineinabag

Anybody have home remedies for helping cats with a small bite to her lip, I suspect was from the possums my gf saw her following last night.

Klompen

Cats heal really fast, but that can be a problem. Watch for abscess. If her lip swells too much, it might need lanced. Not an easy thing to do for kitties unless you really know what you're doing(and even then its a team effort typically).

OilGuy

131267740_2940219992930824_2384997666913936162_n.jpg

I love cats, and every once in awhile they love me too. My tripod buddy Thomas couldn't be more psyched that I'm working from home these days.

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
420giveaway
Anybody have home remedies for helping cats with a small bite to her lip, I suspect was from the possums my gf saw her following last night.
I've had manycat's over my life, i love them, but have rarely foud they need a vet as they heal well without intervention, providing they are healthy to start with. Currently we have 4 and they love to come for mountain walks with us! Hope your cat recovers well.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
This was my last cat. He was a 15 year old indoor/outdoor. Then one day he got taken by a coyote. ? because of recently construction done on near by land the coyotes got pushed out of their land into my neighborhood.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php