What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Who love's cats?

brown_thumb

Which kind... hairy or bald?

persian-cat-640x414.jpg

MQtdUNY.jpg

UncleBens

I love my cat! He was a stray that started living in an old scrap car in my yard, gradually over time he moved into the house. Friendliest thing ever, and you can take him on really long walks as if he was a dog lol

armedoldhippy

Veteran
i like cats, dogs, possums whatever. always wanted a pet gray fox, illegal as hell here. was keeping a cat for sons friend while she hunted new place to live. 6 months later, me & cat are best buds. then, she says she found new pad. "no sweat, here is your cat back. she was a fun kitty..." THEN, 2 weeks later, i found out she did NOT have a new place, & dumped my buddy out at someones barn out in the sticks thinking she would survive on mice. WTF? who would do their pet that way??? bitch...

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
420giveaway
This girl loves cats more than all you stoners put together!
[YOUTUBEIF]sP4NMoJcFd4[/YOUTUBEIF]

CS1982860-02A-BIG.jpg

kaochiu

Veteran
That would be an easy first date. I'd just let her talk about cats the whole time while I just nod and smile.

As she talks, give your back to her while staring at a point in the wall and ignore dinner, to increase chances. Then grip her nape firmly with your teeth and she's yours, catsanova.

St. Phatty

Had a crew of kittens make their first appearance today.

One of them is now meowing in the spare bathroom.

Meanwhile, I learned what the adult Cannabis cats REALLY want when they bring their dead rats indoors.

They want you to play with them - like you were their brother or sister !

That means ... holding the rat in your teeth, and having a tug of war with them (assuming it's dead).

Basically, they don't want to play with their food alone - they want YOU to join in the fun !

Bite off a rat foot and chew, enjoy the crunchy dead rat-foot :woohoo:

attachment.php

Bond with your feline ... and be glad you have a strong immune system AND are not cat food.

Attachments

• IMG_20171118_072949_+__.jpg
    IMG_20171118_072949_+__.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_20171118_075933_+__.jpg
    IMG_20171118_075933_+__.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_20171118_080030_+__.jpg
    IMG_20171118_080030_+__.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 22

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
420giveaway
No . Bringing the rat inside is all part of the evil cat plan of getting rid of all humans.
They hope to infect you with the Bubonic plague.

Spaventa

Veteran
Being an enlightened soul and spiritual person who lives in harmony with nature and vibrates with the energy of the universe I love all animals (apart from spiders and snakes obviously) but I feel a strong affinity to cats in particular. They are lazy selfish assholes unless they want something lol

Betterhaff

Veteran
My cat dragged in a vole this morning. Would have gotten a picture but I wasn’t really awake yet. This one was dead but still warm. She was proud of it and wouldn’t give it up, had to chase her around the house and I wasn’t in the mood to play.

St. Phatty

attachment.php

Got an orange kitten that is very impressive at 4 weeks. A female I think.

The black male behind her had to go back outside, wasn't eating.

The orange female has shown a bunch of behaviors that I normally haven't seen until cats are a lot older.

She is doing the biting, reach out with the front paws, kicking with the rear paws, type behavior that is typical when cats play. She does that with me and with her uncle/ father cat.

She is also plowing into cans of cat food, just sticking her head in and eating.

Other cats have impressed me because they were so fvcking smart, stealing food from my traps for weeks on end. Crawling on the wall or ceiling of the trap to get the food.

This female kitten is fearlessly curious. She walks off into the far reaches of the room, and then comes back instead of hiding.

Attachments

• IMG_20171119_184029_+_+__.jpg
    IMG_20171119_184029_+_+__.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_20171119_184029_+_+_+__.jpg
    IMG_20171119_184029_+_+_+__.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 22

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
420giveaway
I have a black cat that's like that. She runs toward trouble, loud noises, whatever. When I first brought her home, she got away from me, and got about 25 feet up in a tree. I remember thinking, "I guess this is what I"m going to do today." And just as I thought it, she fell out of the tree. She did not land on her feet. She landed on her side, got up, looked round like, "Anybody see that? Never happened!"

So I know what you mean, some cats are like that.
p.s.- black cats are the best!

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
We have our 2 burmese girls and one burmese boy [greatgrandson of the Iams cat "lazzie" who has now passed away] and our vet said "Ah! burmese ,the dogs of the cat world",,,
Nothing like moggies,,Burmese will maintain direct eye contact for ages especially if we are in bed and they want feeding and show there jealously etc,,,,
Quite freaky when you have three cats staring ya out and when i look away then look back there eyes havent moved,,,,,time to feed,,,,s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
View Image

Got an orange kitten that is very impressive at 4 weeks. A female I think.

The black male behind her had to go back outside, wasn't eating.

The orange female has shown a bunch of behaviors that I normally haven't seen until cats are a lot older.

She is doing the biting, reach out with the front paws, kicking with the rear paws, type behavior that is typical when cats play. She does that with me and with her uncle/ father cat.

She is also plowing into cans of cat food, just sticking her head in and eating.

Other cats have impressed me because they were so fvcking smart, stealing food from my traps for weeks on end. Crawling on the wall or ceiling of the trap to get the food.

This female kitten is fearlessly curious. She walks off into the far reaches of the room, and then comes back instead of hiding.

Gorgeous kittys,,,,thanks for sharing,,,s2

kaochiu

Veteran
Got this friend in Madrid who was working in a small shop, about 15 years ago. He had to open it everyday, clean around and chuck the rubbish in a street bin next to the shop. There was this average street cat, kind of adopted by the neighbours, laying top of the bin as his preferred place, so he had to move him to open the lid, most times the cat would move just before. This happened everyday, for weeks.
One day, as he was approaching the cat jumped on his face and attacked him viciously. He tried to get rid of him immediatly but it wasn't as easy as you might think. Another guy went to help him, pulling the cat by the tail and got his hand bady scratched too. Both had to go to hospital, helper needed four stitches in the hand but my friend got the worst part, more than thirty stitches altogether between the face, neck and hands. He also had to visit the psychologist, having nigthmares and shit.