What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Who love's cats?

St. Phatty

Beef Heart is $1.68 a pound at Winco.

Cheapest organ meat I could find.

CAT LOVES IT.

It looks like Sashimi - raw tuna - when you cut it up.

DOGs LOVE IT.

Birds Love it, but it has to be cut into little pieces.

A friend gave me 2 beef livers about 4 years ago, and it was interesting the effect it had on the animals. I think it put some extra muscle on the Cat.

But when I try to find organ meat now, all I can find is the Beef Hearts.

I tried saute'ing it in butter and serving it medium rare, with some catnip sprinkled on it :woohoo:

But the cat prefers the raw meat.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
My cat...He's a good one!

I live in the country and haven't seen a mouse in years..

Also, in the summer he kills big brown grasshoppers in my veggie garden and the secret garden...

If it moves, he's going after it!

Attachments

• cat 2.jpg
    cat 2.jpg
    178.8 KB · Views: 33

G.O. Joe

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

You'd think that the most handsome cat that ever was (by far) would have better pictures of it in existence, but the internet requires some, any, record of my mother's cat Nabi, thrust upon us as a kitten by our upstairs neighbor. He's long dead, or 35, and was a perfect cat in every way. He had the most striking blue eyes and a magnificent coat of cream gray with dark gray tabby stripes. He was vocal and had the most human expressions imaginable. He was a large and overfed tabby-Siamese mix - lynx point was one of the names for it, in the days before the woman in charge of cat shows changed the definition of Siamese to the mutant freaks she was breeding and selling.

A

anoydas 666

lol yep mine are the same , go to throw a beer box out n it's got a sleeping cat inside . good hideout.

St. Phatty

I have to contend with neighbors who are on the other end of the cat loving spectrum.

i.e. they shoot cats.

In rural America, the cats are often functionally smarter than the human beings. Sometimes I wonder if that is part of why people shoot them.

I could say something about an observation of the political preferences of the cat shooters but I'll hold it for Speaker's Corner.

CarlOG

I have to contend with neighbors who are on the other end of the cat loving spectrum.

i.e. they shoot cats.

In rural America, the cats are often functionally smarter than the human beings. Sometimes I wonder if that is part of why people shoot them.

I could say something about an observation of the political preferences of the cat shooters but I'll hold it for Speaker's Corner.

Thats awful man...
For me cats are friends that are in my life since im born. 25 years in to my life im still loving cats and cant imagine living with the fear of my cats getting shot.

Nothing calms me more than my cat chilling on my lap after i smoked some indica
hearing of ppl who want to kill such peaceful creatures just like this makes me vomit

Hope u and ur cats stay out of further trouble regarding that matter

shithawk420

Veteran
My neighbor in GA would put chum on his driveway and bait my cat and shoot it with a BB gun.i cought him doing it one day so I yelled at him and he called the cops on ME! Fucking cops said I was in the wrong and lied about leash laws and yata yata.what a fucking prick.hed walk in his yard with a revolver on his hip thinking he's the lone ranger or something.and this was in a nice community with little kids and old people.

Bobby Boucher

I'd straight up maim somebody for shooting at my cats.

"Man blown in half walking out front door by homemade land mine. Suspect remains at large."

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
My neighbor in GA would put chum on his driveway and bait my cat and shoot it with a BB gun.i cought him doing it one day so I yelled at him and he called the cops on ME! Fucking cops said I was in the wrong and lied about leash laws and yata yata.what a fucking prick.hed walk in his yard with a revolver on his hip thinking he's the lone ranger or something.and this was in a nice community with little kids and old people.

I'd do the ol' burning bag of dog shit on his door step and ring the bell.

'Boogieman'

I would get some beef or chicken and put it in a air tight cooler with some water and let it sit a month, then chuck it in his vehicle or house if possible.

I have a German Shepherds and caught my neighbor kicking him when I still lived in town, he was still a puppy at the time. I threw rotten meat sludge on him as he pulled into his driveway with his window down. He just looked at me with a horrible face then gagged his way into his home. He spent the next 30 days cleaning that up.

E

ESTERCHASER

i.e. they shoot cats.

Hopefully fools who kill cats will do it in front of me. Felines are the best!:tiphat: