• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HuffnPufferfish View Post
    i love pussy

View Image
    Which kind... hairy or bald?

Comment

I love my cat! He was a stray that started living in an old scrap car in my yard, gradually over time he moved into the house. Friendliest thing ever, and you can take him on really long walks as if he was a dog lol

Comment

i like cats, dogs, possums whatever. always wanted a pet gray fox, illegal as hell here. was keeping a cat for sons friend while she hunted new place to live. 6 months later, me & cat are best buds. then, she says she found new pad. "no sweat, here is your cat back. she was a fun kitty..." THEN, 2 weeks later, i found out she did NOT have a new place, & dumped my buddy out at someones barn out in the sticks thinking she would survive on mice. WTF? who would do their pet that way??? bitch...
        smoking more pot is NOT the answer to my problems. my problem is that i need more problems that smoking more pot IS the answer to...

Comment

This girl loves cats more than all you stoners put together!
          [YOUTUBEIF]sP4NMoJcFd4[/YOUTUBEIF]

"you wouldn't know respect if it bit you on the k u n t, douchebag."- justanotherbozo
          "Negative rep from a tool with a name like Jellyfish is a f'n bage of Honor."- Shalako
          "You have no fucking idea what you speak of."- Wendull C.
          "Put me on ignore."- Wendull C.
          "Lady Gaga is someone on my radar screen."- Hempy McNoodle

Comment

Originally posted by Jellyfish View Post
            This girl loves cats more than all you stoners put together!
            [youtubeif]sP4NMoJcFd4[/youtubeif]

View Image
            That would be an easy first date. I'd just let her talk about cats the whole time while I just nod and smile.

Comment

Originally posted by Green Squall View Post
              That would be an easy first date. I'd just let her talk about cats the whole time while I just nod and smile.
              As she talks, give your back to her while staring at a point in the wall and ignore dinner, to increase chances. Then grip her nape firmly with your teeth and she's yours, catsanova.

Comment

Originally posted by brown_thumb View Post
                Which kind... hairy or bald?

View Image

View Image
                Love the sphinx,,,,,saw and held a few at cat shows [tipec],,
                really nice temperments but needing to bath them once a week to try and ensure the oil from there skin stains everything could be hard work,,,s2

Comment

Had a crew of kittens make their first appearance today.

One of them is now meowing in the spare bathroom.

Meanwhile, I learned what the adult Cannabis cats REALLY want when they bring their dead rats indoors.

They want you to play with them - like you were their brother or sister !

That means ... holding the rat in your teeth, and having a tug of war with them (assuming it's dead).

Basically, they don't want to play with their food alone - they want YOU to join in the fun !

Bite off a rat foot and chew, enjoy the crunchy dead rat-foot

Bond with your feline ... and be glad you have a strong immune system AND are not cat food.
                  Attached Files
                  Never Under-estimate the Psychopathic-ness of a Politician

who is in Save the Children Mode.

Comment

Mine brings them in alive…maybe she wants me to join in the chase.

Comment

No . Bringing the rat inside is all part of the evil cat plan of getting rid of all humans.
                      They hope to infect you with the Bubonic plague.
                      "Mark ye, be forewarned; Ahab's above the common; Ahab's been in colleges, as well as 'mong the cannibals; been used to deeper wonders than the waves; fixed his fiery lance in mightier, stranger foes than whales.'"

Comment

Trolling an I love cats thread? Bored, Cappy?
                        "you wouldn't know respect if it bit you on the k u n t, douchebag."- justanotherbozo
                        "Negative rep from a tool with a name like Jellyfish is a f'n bage of Honor."- Shalako
                        "You have no fucking idea what you speak of."- Wendull C.
                        "Put me on ignore."- Wendull C.
                        "Lady Gaga is someone on my radar screen."- Hempy McNoodle

Comment

My dogs love cats,

Leave out the pickle and Heinz...

Comment

Being an enlightened soul and spiritual person who lives in harmony with nature and vibrates with the energy of the universe I love all animals (apart from spiders and snakes obviously) but I feel a strong affinity to cats in particular. They are lazy selfish assholes unless they want something lol

Comment

My cat dragged in a vole this morning. Would have gotten a picture but I wasn’t really awake yet. This one was dead but still warm. She was proud of it and wouldn’t give it up, had to chase her around the house and I wasn’t in the mood to play.

Comment

Stone Pipes thread, see them as they're made

NFT, Bubba, rocks, cats, dogs and stuff Current Grow (sorta)

Old Seeds, New Strains (not) current grow OLD thread

Come on son 3600 watts OLDER thread

Great song, check it out.

Ray Hubbard singing Beauty Way

im babbling again i see,better get to trimming....and some rush 2112!
                                unclefishstick

Rachel Flotard sing Anchor Song, she's so perfect, maybe it's the hair

Blaze Foley singing WW3, cool song

Comment

Working...
                                X