Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VA's
    replied
    once have a nice all black cat, he had so shiny fur, very friendly, love hugs

Leave a comment:

• Sunshineinabag
    replied
    12 weeks chino

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Dropped Cat
    replied
    Here's my buddy:

Can leap through hoops and also jumps on shoulders.

Likes chin rubs and skritches, a good boy.

Leave a comment:

• Bud Green
    replied
    The cat that owns me and Mrs. G. is 7 years old now...

He loves to follow me to the hideout all summer and hang out and lie in the shade of my big pot plants while I do all the work.

I also have nice nature trails that I cut all thru about 5 acres of the woods behind my house..

He likes to go for walks with me back there too...

Leave a comment:

• calientecarlos
    replied
    Great lookin kitties oilguy n cheesebuds!!

Def love me some pussycatz!! I prefer getting them in two's. Last two have been pairs of brothers.

This is Tom he's 17 and we lost his bro Tim to cancer last July:( Would love to get more asap but don't want old guy to have to deal with lil rascalz..

Leave a comment:

• aridbud
    replied
    Sorry about your feline friend, #1Cheese. Has to be rough knowing or surmising coyote got him....food chain. Darn!

Had cats until the last 5 years...Sage (long haired grey/green eyed) lived to be 22. Had others, too. Interesting little beings!

Now have a 10 y.o. rattle snake wrangler, coyote combatant, protector Barley, a dachshund/terrier mix Godsend.

Leave a comment:

• Hombre del mont
    replied
    Originally posted by #1cheesebuds View Post
    This was my last cat. He was a 15 year old indoor/outdoor. Then one day he got taken by a coyote. ? because of recently construction done on near by land the coyotes got pushed out of their land into my neighborhood.

View Image
    View Image
    View Image
    Handsome cat indeed, sorry to hear of his sad end.

Leave a comment:

• Hombre del mont
    replied
    Most people don't realise i,t but cats can be trained. It's not easy and takes much longer than training a dog. One of my cat's, Norman, on the command "UP!" would jump up and grap my outstreched arm, wrapping his front paws around my wrist (no claws out) and hang there for several seconds before dropping to the ground. Durring his best years i could hold my arm out level with my face, as he got older he would only jump to waist height. If i shouted "Bloody squirrels Norman", he was straight out of the cat flap and into the garden. He would, like most cats, sit in my chair when i vaccated it; I'd click my fingers and he would get out, i'd sit down and he'd jump on my knee.
    To get the most out of cat's i've found you have to be bloody patient, start very young and give them lots of attention.

Leave a comment:

• #1cheesebuds
    replied
    This was my last cat. He was a 15 year old indoor/outdoor. Then one day he got taken by a coyote. ? because of recently construction done on near by land the coyotes got pushed out of their land into my neighborhood.

Leave a comment:

• Hombre del mont
    replied
    Originally posted by Sunshineinabag View Post
    Anybody have home remedies for helping cats with a small bite to her lip, I suspect was from the possums my gf saw her following last night.
    I've had manycat's over my life, i love them, but have rarely foud they need a vet as they heal well without intervention, providing they are healthy to start with. Currently we have 4 and they love to come for mountain walks with us! Hope your cat recovers well.

Leave a comment:

• OilGuy
    replied

I love cats, and every once in awhile they love me too. My tripod buddy Thomas couldn't be more psyched that I'm working from home these days.

Leave a comment:

• Klompen
    replied
    Cats heal really fast, but that can be a problem. Watch for abscess. If her lip swells too much, it might need lanced. Not an easy thing to do for kitties unless you really know what you're doing(and even then its a team effort typically).

Leave a comment:

• Sunshineinabag
    replied
    Anybody have home remedies for helping cats with a small bite to her lip, I suspect was from the possums my gf saw her following last night.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    one white out the yard , one white parked on top of speaker.

Leave a comment:

• Gry
    replied
    Have 4 black and 1 grey are on my back door steps right now . Neat as can be.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X