No announcement yet.

Who love's cats?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love the cats but I would like to not have to smoke their hair...as it gets everywhere including my bowl :(

Comment

Cat owner here...got 2 sisters..just mixed..loveable kitties

Comment

I have 3 cats and one of them is always trying to get at my plants and rip them apart. But I love them.
        When you smoke the herb, it reveals you to yourself.”
        ~Bob Marley~

"Toking too hard is a myth, just like santa. There is no such thing" ~ Cocktail Frank

Comment

Cats are awesome

Comment

I love cats but can't eat a whole one by myself.

Comment

i like a small percentage of cats. If a guy owns a cat i usually hate the cat and if i woman owns it i usually love it. anyone got a guess why that is? :p
              1 God 2 God Red God Blue God

Comment

I love cats & think they're cool pets but I'm allergic to them.

Comment

i love cats. we have the coolest one ever, meeka. she's 9 months old and a runt. i would post pics, but i need about 70 more posts 1st i guess. you can see a couple pics of her in my gallery.

the 1 pic where she looks like she's flying superman-style up the wall is us playing her favorite game. she has a typical feather on a stick toy, except it has two little white plastic tie/bead things on the end of the handle. she goes nuts chasing those and doesn't pay attention to the feather 1 bit. we run her all over the house with it, and as you can see, she doesn't think twice about running up the walls for it, haha. perfect timing on the pic.
                  Last edited by baykt; 12-26-2007, 08:29.

Comment

I love cats. I have three all littermates. They are 2 years old.
                    Otis:

Lily:

Zoe:

Comment

I take max to the guerilla patch...Dude is like a dog..He never runs away..

At home Im always blowing off my lighter hand before I light bowls,,,Cant stand smoking cat hair..Its everywhere(as you all know)...Breaking up and lighting a bowl now has to be done with extreeeeeem care.

FP

..Grow Journals..

For whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap..
                      Galatians 6:7

Comment

Yup definitely. So does my Wife
                        The world is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good things is my religion. Thomas Paine ( Godfather of the American Revolution)

Comment

Fast Pine hit a grounder in the Winter of 2007 and in the Summer of 2017, Tudo caught it on the fly! Meow!
                          "you wouldn't know respect if it bit you on the k u n t, douchebag."- justanotherbozo
                          "Negative rep from a tool with a name like Jellyfish is a f'n bage of Honor."- Shalako
                          "You have no fucking idea what you speak of."- Wendull C.
                          "Put me on ignore."- Wendull C.
                          "Lady Gaga is someone on my radar screen."- Hempy McNoodle

Comment

I kind of like cats dogs are better they will eat most of a plant on me but cats will piss and shit in may pots. Dogs are better hands down they are more playfull and protective and its cool when they eat most of a plant because it turns into a massive bush. does take extra time to veg but better than at piss.

Comment

He's Megato. Everyone loves their nice fluffy cats, but i like mine extra because he's so ugly.

Comment

Originally posted by Tudo View Post
                                Yup definitely. So does my Wife
                                10 years since the last post in this thread. Tudo, you bored?

My two are Siberian Mountian cats, step sisters, 15 & 18 lbs.. they say these cats are hypo-allergenic Stoner4Life.. when my my sister comes to visit, who is allergic to everything but air and water is happy as hell (where all my friends are) cause she can play with them without getting to look like the Pillsbury dough girl..

Before that we had the best of the bunch, a Maine Coon cat..
                                I miss her..
                                Snook

Comment

Working...
                                X