No announcement yet.

Who love's cats?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody have home remedies for helping cats with a small bite to her lip, I suspect was from the possums my gf saw her following last night.
    I eat legos

Comment

Cats heal really fast, but that can be a problem. Watch for abscess. If her lip swells too much, it might need lanced. Not an easy thing to do for kitties unless you really know what you're doing(and even then its a team effort typically).
      Seedbay is back!!!!

Klompen's Evolving Chaos 2020 Style

Klompen's Somewhat Less Chaotic 2020 Grow

Comment

I love cats, and every once in awhile they love me too. My tripod buddy Thomas couldn't be more psyched that I'm working from home these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunshineinabag View Post
          Anybody have home remedies for helping cats with a small bite to her lip, I suspect was from the possums my gf saw her following last night.
          I've had manycat's over my life, i love them, but have rarely foud they need a vet as they heal well without intervention, providing they are healthy to start with. Currently we have 4 and they love to come for mountain walks with us! Hope your cat recovers well.

Comment

This was my last cat. He was a 15 year old indoor/outdoor. Then one day he got taken by a coyote. ? because of recently construction done on near by land the coyotes got pushed out of their land into my neighborhood.

Comment

Most people don't realise i,t but cats can be trained. It's not easy and takes much longer than training a dog. One of my cat's, Norman, on the command "UP!" would jump up and grap my outstreched arm, wrapping his front paws around my wrist (no claws out) and hang there for several seconds before dropping to the ground. Durring his best years i could hold my arm out level with my face, as he got older he would only jump to waist height. If i shouted "Bloody squirrels Norman", he was straight out of the cat flap and into the garden. He would, like most cats, sit in my chair when i vaccated it; I'd click my fingers and he would get out, i'd sit down and he'd jump on my knee.
              To get the most out of cat's i've found you have to be bloody patient, start very young and give them lots of attention.

Comment

Originally posted by #1cheesebuds View Post
                This was my last cat. He was a 15 year old indoor/outdoor. Then one day he got taken by a coyote. ? because of recently construction done on near by land the coyotes got pushed out of their land into my neighborhood.

View Image
                View Image
                View Image
                Handsome cat indeed, sorry to hear of his sad end.

Comment

Sorry about your feline friend, #1Cheese. Has to be rough knowing or surmising coyote got him....food chain. Darn!

Had cats until the last 5 years...Sage (long haired grey/green eyed) lived to be 22. Had others, too. Interesting little beings!

Now have a 10 y.o. rattle snake wrangler, coyote combatant, protector Barley, a dachshund/terrier mix Godsend.
                  ICMAG SERVER FUND LINK https://www.seedbay.com/vendor/icmag/

“Plant seeds of happiness, hope, success, and love; it will all come back to you in abundance. This is the law of nature.” ~Steve Maraboli~
                  "Never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble." ~John Lewis~

afterthought autos
                  We are passionate auto breeders growing organically 2008. We offer 37 auto flowering strains, 17 photoperiods, 14 CBD hemp hybrids via catalog in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 15.5 years, we're running strong!

Mentor to 2 parties setting up microgrows (250 plants for GYO/sell with NM Rec. starting April 2022.) Help carve out excellent Cannabis Bill. GROW ON NM!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
                  sigpic

Comment

Great lookin kitties oilguy n cheesebuds!!

Def love me some pussycatz!! I prefer getting them in two's. Last two have been pairs of brothers.

This is Tom he's 17 and we lost his bro Tim to cancer last July:( Would love to get more asap but don't want old guy to have to deal with lil rascalz..

Colorado OutDoor 2: Saga shall continue...
                    https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....90#post5146490-
                    MEOW GROWING

Colorado IndoOrganic 2: Saga Continues...
                    https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=377046
                    MEOW GROWING

sigpic
                    ***GUNGA GALUNGA***
                    So I Got That Goin' For Me.. Which Is Nice..

Comment

The cat that owns me and Mrs. G. is 7 years old now...

He loves to follow me to the hideout all summer and hang out and lie in the shade of my big pot plants while I do all the work.

I also have nice nature trails that I cut all thru about 5 acres of the woods behind my house..

He likes to go for walks with me back there too...

Isn't Mother Nature grand !

Comment

Here's my buddy:

Can leap through hoops and also jumps on shoulders.

Likes chin rubs and skritches, a good boy.
                        "So we're just done with phrasing, right, that's not a thing anymore?."

"He's like Jesus, just dumber and fatter, and holds the Bible upside down".

Comment

12 weeks chino

Attached Files
                          I eat legos

Comment

once have a nice all black cat, he had so shiny fur, very friendly, love hugs

Comment

Twenty something, and a blessing in life.

That which matters most

Comment

Gry that's a good lookin kitty!! Blessing for sure!!
                                Colorado OutDoor 2: Saga shall continue...
                                https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....90#post5146490-
                                MEOW GROWING

Colorado IndoOrganic 2: Saga Continues...
                                https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=377046
                                MEOW GROWING

sigpic
                                ***GUNGA GALUNGA***
                                So I Got That Goin' For Me.. Which Is Nice..

Comment

Working...
                                X