• Show
Clear All

Henry

Comment

and Munchkin.

Comment

Boxes

Comment

As soon as an amazon box arrives............

Comment

lol yep mine are the same , go to throw a beer box out n it's got a sleeping cat inside . good hideout.

Comment

I have to contend with neighbors who are on the other end of the cat loving spectrum.

i.e. they shoot cats.

In rural America, the cats are often functionally smarter than the human beings. Sometimes I wonder if that is part of why people shoot them.

I could say something about an observation of the political preferences of the cat shooters but I'll hold it for Speaker's Corner.
              Never Under-estimate the Psychopathic-ness of a Politician

who is in Save the Children Mode.

Comment

Originally posted by St. Phatty View Post
                I have to contend with neighbors who are on the other end of the cat loving spectrum.

i.e. they shoot cats.

In rural America, the cats are often functionally smarter than the human beings. Sometimes I wonder if that is part of why people shoot them.

I could say something about an observation of the political preferences of the cat shooters but I'll hold it for Speaker's Corner.

Thats awful man...
                For me cats are friends that are in my life since im born. 25 years in to my life im still loving cats and cant imagine living with the fear of my cats getting shot.

Nothing calms me more than my cat chilling on my lap after i smoked some indica
                hearing of ppl who want to kill such peaceful creatures just like this makes me vomit

Hope u and ur cats stay out of further trouble regarding that matter

Comment

My neighbor in GA would put chum on his driveway and bait my cat and shoot it with a BB gun.i cought him doing it one day so I yelled at him and he called the cops on ME! Fucking cops said I was in the wrong and lied about leash laws and yata yata.what a fucking prick.hed walk in his yard with a revolver on his hip thinking he's the lone ranger or something.and this was in a nice community with little kids and old people.
                  I AM THE LIQUOR!
                  MASTER OF SHITPUPPETS
                  the only difference between me and you is a couple of drinks

Comment

I'd straight up maim somebody for shooting at my cats.

"Man blown in half walking out front door by homemade land mine. Suspect remains at large."

Comment

Originally posted by shithawk420 View Post
                      My neighbor in GA would put chum on his driveway and bait my cat and shoot it with a BB gun.i cought him doing it one day so I yelled at him and he called the cops on ME! Fucking cops said I was in the wrong and lied about leash laws and yata yata.what a fucking prick.hed walk in his yard with a revolver on his hip thinking he's the lone ranger or something.and this was in a nice community with little kids and old people.
                      I'd do the ol' burning bag of dog shit on his door step and ring the bell.

Comment

Originally posted by shithawk420 View Post
                        I would get some beef or chicken and put it in a air tight cooler with some water and let it sit a month, then chuck it in his vehicle or house if possible.

I have a German Shepherds and caught my neighbor kicking him when I still lived in town, he was still a puppy at the time. I threw rotten meat sludge on him as he pulled into his driveway with his window down. He just looked at me with a horrible face then gagged his way into his home. He spent the next 30 days cleaning that up.

Comment

Got another fleece throw for Christmas, love the things. Problem is, the cat loves them more.

Comment

Originally posted by Betterhaff View Post
                            Got another fleece throw for Christmas, love the things. Problem is, the cat loves them more.
                            I use my throw as a heating mat. lol

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.ph...80&postcount=8
                            ---
                            Now using a 5 Gallon Passive CO2 Blaster

Comment

Originally posted by St. Phatty View Post

i.e. they shoot cats.

Hopefully fools who kill cats will do it in front of me. Felines are the best!

Comment

HUBBA HUBBA,

Comment

Working...
                                X