What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Toby was a good dog

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awwwww tt remy is so cute!! I'm sure you will have many many days filled with love and fun. What a sweet looking pup!

MJBadger

Veteran
Twisted , I have only just seen this thread & my heart goes out to you . Toby went to the bridge with a lot of love from you all & made a bit of space for Remy & now another adventure begins .

Wish you all the very best . One dog lover to another .

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
Damn 1TT. Not sure how I missed this one.

Sorry for your loss.

Almost a year ago, July 17 actually, I had to put my baby girl to rest.

It was awful, and have had no interest in getting another.

Fully empathize with your situation.

I still think of her every day.

Best wishes to you and yours.

1TWISTEDTRUCKER

Veteran
It was all I could do to look at the pics, and read a few captions. No way in Hell I could watch that video. Tear in You eye,,,, I frigging whaled. I seen the same love of life in Our Chocolate Lab, that We had to put down. he was 14yrs old. a good run for a Lab, but still so dammed hard to make that call, and then spend the last seconds with a dog that still has THAT LOOK is THE WORST THING I HAVE EVER DONE. I had been dreading having to make that call, where Toby was concerned. He made The choice, and saved Me that particular HELL. God bless Him.

Twisted

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
Shit man, my girl was a Chocolate.

Had many allergy issues that cost plenty of $, and ultimately, her meds were what destroyed her liver.

Worst call I've had to make.

1TWISTEDTRUCKER

Veteran
Dropped by to visit Remy Yesterday. Man Has He grown. A week ago when he chose Me, He was middle of the pack size wise. They got their shots yesterday, and Remy is a half pound heavier than any of the rest of the litter.
I start My new job Monday, so I have to get Our outdoor kennel in order soon. I have to put down pavers, and move it to the East end of My garage so it will be in shade after noon.

Twisted

1TWISTEDTRUCKER

Veteran
Just over 8wks now, and growing fast He was 12lbs 3 days ago biggest by a full pound.
Another week to two before I have everything ready for Remi to come Home.
Got some pictures to share too.

Twisted

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hiya ,,twisted
so sorry you lost toby,,,sounds a very special friend,,,,
best of luck with the new family member ,,looks a total cutie,,,944s2:tiphat:

DJXX

Veteran
i am so glad for ya.....sorry i didn't catch whether its a boy or girl...so cute..i love puppy breath..you go Twisted country boy...i am lookn at an AR15 tomorrow...any advice you can give me...thanks DJ

1TWISTEDTRUCKER

Veteran
i am so glad for ya.....sorry i didn't catch whether its a boy or girl...so cute..i love puppy breath..you go Twisted country boy...i am lookn at an AR15 tomorrow...any advice you can give me...thanks DJ

Lil Remington is a Boy.
Advice,,,,,Hmmmm,,,,, Buy as many as You can. Don't forget the ammo.

Twisted

DJXX

Veteran
i had a hard time getting Remi in to a male name...i didn't even think of Remington...he wants $800 for the AR..i think that is good ...what do you think...only one available...just looked at it, i'll shoot it this weekend..DJ

1TWISTEDTRUCKER

Veteran
I think there are some out there cheaper, but without seeing it Your not gonna get hurt at $800. I have that in Mine, but a Friend built it for me. I couldn't buy it for less than $1100.

Twisted

DJXX

Veteran
hey Twisted...ck it out...just what you need..DJ

Attachments

• mailbox.jpg
    mailbox.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 17

merc500

best dog i ever had was a stray shepard full blood a stray took a week before he would come near me then the son a gun wouldn't let anyone near me without a stern warning. i've had some dogs but you only get one like Shep or Toby. enjoy Remy time is flying right by