What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CATS!!!!!!

N

new3

you need to setup a time when you catch the cat doing it then hurl him across the floor I guarantee that cat will know not to mess with after that but more importantly keep your door closed or put some hot pepper on some veg plants and ...:laughing:

Don Dump

the man doctors said would never moonwalk again
Veteran
plant some catnip and catgrass for it to eat instead
picture.php

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
My black cat totally loves to chew on my indoors plants if I leave the grow door cracked open. It actually waits for me to come down and check the plants because I give him a couple leaves. I wonder if cats get high off the raw leaves? Outdoors I agree with the catnip plan as I have some growing at the other end of the yard to keep the alley cats away from my growing stash. I have more trouble with Raccoons as they just tear up the plants and don't eat anything. One of the IC people suggested I try mothballs. I have a live trap and after I catch a few Raccoons the rest figure my yard is a bad place to be.

eastbeast

Every time he gets near the room with the plants just spray him with water. After a few times he'll get the idea.

My cat is scared to death of the growroom now. When I'm tending the garden she waits for me outside the doorway even when it's open yet she doesn't dare go in.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Can you just place a screen in the doorway?

To the hurl the cat guy, that might have been a joke but was not funny. I've never given neg rep here and still haven't but that was pretty close to getting some.
I love my cats and my dogs, they're family.

My cat loves him some cannabis, who can blame him? Wouldn't you want some?

picture.php

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Something is missing from your cats diet that it is getting from the leafs.

Go to vitality science website and read up on pet flora

Good chance that is what is missing- soil-based probiotic organisms

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
well I don't do soil but you may be right, maybe he needs something in those leaves, i'll check that out. hell he an have them all when me & the plants are done with them

OK, then it could be the organic sulfur in the leafs

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
you may be right pf, I gave him some leaves I pruned today and he certainly ate them. any ideas if the leaves will round out his diet giving him what he needs? I don't want him having to search for proper nutrition especially if a few leaves will do the trick, hell after I prune them I don't need them. my problem is he was eating shoots mainly and the girls are 3 weeks into flowering, I needs those shoots!

Cats are pretty smart. One they get what they need (unless it's catnip) they will leave the rest.

New shoots are tastier

They also need quality oils. Vitality Science has a fantastic product Vital Pet Lipids

Latest posts

Latest posts