What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I got a puppy!!!

Hubbleman

Veteran
Pretty girl. I love bull mastiffs and Borebels. Word of advice. Feed her as high as possible. It will make it much easier on her digestion especially when shes reaches 25"+

Yea yea

but a week ago she drunk some water from toielt, silly i know.. and she had diarrhea for few days so i am feeding her little bit of cranchies and nothing else for few days...

But you guys should see how fast she eats sosages and beef... she also LOVES lamb bones :wave:

Hubbleman

Veteran
Nice! Normally at this point I'd go on a little bit of a rant about how 90% of people don't spend the time they should with their dog or give it the daily mental and physical exercise it needs, but it looks like you are in the 10% my friend :)

Yes, i been taking her to puppy classes during teh last 2 months...
we done 6 classes and 2 more to go

Soon i hopefully be moving to country side... so she will have more freedom to run wild around the land

Also

Guys, i have some thugs living in the flats near by... my dogs instincts seems to be kicking in!

Every time, especially at night when theres some suspicious activity, she comes to the window or door and checks it out! If there something dangerous there she BARKS... i had 2 dogs before... but i never heard such DEEP powerful bark ... especially as shes only 5 month old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will try to video tape it someitme

G

greenmatter

someone who i learned a lot from told me that you could tell a lot about a man by the way he treats his dogs and his books ...... dam hubble i think you are all right ... cool pooch boss

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
1260572747686.jpg

primeform

awsome dog man. Would love to see some more pics. Ive been looking at mastiffs for a long time. Im considering a Cane Corso (italian mastiff). Are you still feeding her a fresh food diet?

Hubbleman

Veteran
no bread for now - in bullmastifs they can damage stomach by brewing yeast!

Will post more pix later...

Hubbleman

Veteran
Will do bro

My iphone is malfunctioning at the moment , will update at the weekend when im at my other PC

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

large breed dogs are awesome, very comfortable and confident with their size, their dispositions so aloof until triggered into action, she's a beauty bro.......

Wiggs Dannyboy

Last Laugh Foundation
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Hubble....how 'bout a pic or two that has some common object(s) thrown in for scale. I can tell it's a large breed, but can't figure the actual size of her.

Beautiful pooch though...grande magnifico!

Latest posts

Latest posts