What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

METAL!!!!

RicFlair

Any Black Sabbath fans? I’m 22 and was fortunate enough to see them twice on The End tour in 2016 and 2017. I doubt they’ll ever tour again but I would love to see them reunite with Bill Ward again.

GoatCheese

Veteran
Any Black Sabbath fans? I’m 22 and was fortunate enough to see them twice on The End tour in 2016 and 2017. I doubt they’ll ever tour again but I would love to see them reunite with Bill Ward again.

I’ve been thinking about the same, that it would be awesome if Bill Ward could make a record with the other original Sabbath members.
Snowblind is nice example of how interesting and groovy his drum parts are.

Black Sabbath - Snowblind
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crDTz1skj9c

RicFlair

eyehategod

Wow... that’s going on my playlist ASAP! I’ve heard great things but still barely scratched the surface of Eyehategod’s materials. I need to do that urgently.

I’ve been thinking about the same, that it would be awesome if Bill Ward could make a record with the other original Sabbath members.
Snowblind is nice example of how interesting and groovy his drum parts are.

Black Sabbath - Snowblind
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crDTz1skj9c
Completely agreed, Bill had some grooves going that entire album... as well as their self titled album.

In recent news, I’m saddened to hear of the passing of Joey Jordison and Dusty Hill. RIP

RicFlair

This also has me wondering if anyone here has heard of or jams out to Pentagram. I’ve been an avid listener for about three years now and the more I listen, the more I like it. I’ve even gone to see them twice in Chicago and wouldn’t hesitate to see them a third. Their singer Bobby Liebling finally has His sh*t together and they put on a great show. If anyone is into early doom check these guys out.

Brother Nature

Wow... that’s going on my playlist ASAP! I’ve heard great things but still barely scratched the surface of Eyehategod’s materials. I need to do that urgently.

Completely agreed, Bill had some grooves going that entire album... as well as their self titled album.

In recent news, I’m saddened to hear of the passing of Joey Jordison and Dusty Hill. RIP

Glad you enjoyed it mate, they're one of my favorite bands and I think they're rather underrated in the metal world. Each of their members have done a lot of interesting other work too.