No announcement yet.

METAL!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aaaahhhhh.....somewhere where I fit in with my musical taste.

Pantera...what self-respecting American metalhead doesn't love them? Seen them with White Zombie back in '96 then Ozzfest, then the tour w/ Slayer & Static X. Seen Damageplan too.

I want to give it up to the old school guys... Sepultura, Venom, Voivod, Celtic Frost, Kreator, Carcass, OLD Entombed, Desultory, AT THE GATES!!!, Death, Obituary, Testament, Overcast, Shadows Fall-ONLY PHIL LABONTE!!!!

New England Metalcore, baby!!! Killswitch Engage, All That Remains, Diecast, Hatebreed, 100 Demons, Unearth, Blood Has Been Shed, The Red Chord(I know they're not metalcore, but New England, baby!!!)

Also, Machine Head, Bleeding Through, August Burns Red, God Forbid, Soilent Green, Down, EYEHATEGOD, Crowbar, Acid Bath, MASTODON, LAMB OF GOD!!!!!!!!!

Gald to see other Heddy Metalheads!!

All the best,
    TG
    The Heddy Metalhead

sigpic

Satisfaction is the Death of Desire

Variety...The Spice of Life!

Thatguy's Swamp Grow '08

"Amazing disgrace, how sweet the sound that saved a wretch like me. Better lost if this is found, best blinded never to see. The race to save face, nothing now is what we meant it to be...Pretending I'm still here." What I've Become - Lamb of God

Comment

Metal! Fuck nu metal!

Down with:

Isis
      In Flames (old stuff)
      Slayer
      Opeth
      The Red Chord
      Coalesce
      Cannibal Corpse
      Iron Maiden
      Sepultura
      Between the Buried and Me
      Mastadon

tuco: Pelican is dope... members of Cave In (I like their old stuff... more punk/hardcore... their newer stuff is indie rock.. BLAH!!). Old man gloom is another band like pelican.

- sbz

Comment

pissing razors,pro-pain,slayer BANG THE HEAD THAT DOESNT BANG

Comment

FUCKIN SLAYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Opeth. I love their stuff
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2G2jlXUkJ84

Used to get into classic rock like Rush, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Jethro Tull not really metal but its where it started for me. Then comes AcDc, Black Sabbath and Ozzy, Kiss, Iron Maiden, early Def Leppard, etc but then moved along Anthrax, Metallica, Megadeth, Slayer. Slayer was somewhat of a catalyst for moving on to more brutality. Such as Deicide, Carcass, Morbid Angel, Bolt Thrower, Suffocation, Sepultura. With the few oddballs mixed in like Faith no more, Soundgarden, Pantera and Alice in Chains.

Nowdays it seems to be more black metal and goth stuff. Type O Negative, Immortal, Dimmu Borgir, Cradle of Filth, Opeth and a whole bunch of electronic stuff

Speaking of Immortal:
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPTVzXN3f4I

And heres a tight Suffocation ditty:
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gphTgUyI6xI

Comment

what up fellow metal heads!

So was crusing around the net tonight and stumbled on this blog I follow. This kid was talking about this book he had bought from this photographer he really digs by the name of Peter Beste.

Well without giving away anything ill just post a direct link to this book - im getting this damn soon!

http://www.peterbeste.com/bm.html

stay classy my fellow stoney rockers

"My dads been stealing my weed since i was eleven."-chubbynugs
              Comedy and herb - two of my favorite pasttimes in one place... I <3 IC Mag
              fire it up...

The fact that I pay taxes and contribute to society should be more than enough reason to allow me to smoke marijuana - denying me that right is cruel and unusual, and damn close to being a controlling government, not a controlled government. - j.

"Man is Obsolete" - every day I watch the news and I feel this is more and more true... (Fear Factory)
              i'm the one without a soul i'm the one with this big fcuking hole - no new tale to tell twenty-six years on my way to hell - - - [Wish - NIN]

Comment

I prefer plastic!

sorry just being silly, ive never been a fan 2 be honest, never found that its complimented weed particuarly well!!??!
                Take it easy!:joint:
                :friends:

LGA

For a government to declare a vice to be a crime, and to punish it as such, is an attempt to falsify the very nature of things. It is as absurd as it would be to declare truth to be falsehood, or falsehood truth.

Comment

You should check out some stonermetal then daddy, some great music if you are in the mood for it.

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=Wq7vkxH0qWk Bongzilla - keefwatcher
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBOBS...eature=related unido

I'm missing manowar here, got to love the over the top uber metal toughness attitude, breaking the world record for loudest band, referring to themselves as big dicked metal gods.
                  Very commercial but their dedictation to their fanbase is incredible

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hgfVbixQlg Manowar - The gods made heavy metal.

Comment

pissing razors........http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ir_TN-7P_ns

Comment

man ya'll are missing the good ones, let's see,
                      Slayer (of course)
                      Pantera ( of course)
                      pre justice Metallica
                      Anthrax
                      S.O.D
                      Megadeath
                      Iron Maiden
                      Rage Against the Machine
                      Slipknot
                      Judas Priest
                      Well you got caught with a flat, well, how bout that! But babies, don't you panic. By the light of the night, it'll, seem allright I'll get you a satanikmekanik!
                      sigpic

Comment

why dont you like justice? a jason newstead thing? no cliff burton?
                        Im a pre black guy I guess. Love justice.

Comment

Originally posted by willostat
                          why dont you like justice? a jason newstead thing? no cliff burton?
                          Im a pre black guy I guess. Love justice.
                          I asked myself the same thing! haha. To each their own - I myself appreciate black album for what it was but cant stand much after it.

fire it up...

The fact that I pay taxes and contribute to society should be more than enough reason to allow me to smoke marijuana - denying me that right is cruel and unusual, and damn close to being a controlling government, not a controlled government. - j.

"Man is Obsolete" - every day I watch the news and I feel this is more and more true... (Fear Factory)
                          i'm the one without a soul i'm the one with this big fcuking hole - no new tale to tell twenty-six years on my way to hell - - - [Wish - NIN]

Comment

All I know is that after Burton died (R.I.P.) they just kinda went to shit and got pissy (Lars). I dunno too commercial maybe?
                            Well you got caught with a flat, well, how bout that! But babies, don't you panic. By the light of the night, it'll, seem allright I'll get you a satanikmekanik!
                            sigpic

Comment

haha yeah i can see that but i still held out faith for Justice and Black album, haha. Lars though lost all of my respect A LONG LONG time ago. To me James seems like he keeps doing this cause its his job, not cause he loves it anymore.

Has anyone picked up the new Lamb Of God DVD called "Walk with me in Hell"? Im planning on getting it soon but was curious if anyone had a review on it yet =)

fire it up...

Comment

Slayer, Metallica (pre Bob Rock), Pantera, those three are about all the 80s and 90s metal I care for. Saw Slayer 3 times, Metallica once, Pantera twice, got the scars! lol Saw Machinehead twice too.

Black Sabbath, no-one mentioned them yet!

Recently I've been listening to a load of proto-metal - Blue Cheer, Iron Butterfly, Humble Pie, it's all good!

This is one of my all-time top tracks:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uSKx...eature=related

Slayer's version of 'In-a-gadda-da-vida' baby

But let's remember where it all began - the Church Bell at the beginning of this track marks the beginning of heavy metal, four lads from Bum who just wanted to scare the shit out of people!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yntdJ1kDI4
                                Last edited by Ganja Pasha; 07-11-2008, 05:08.

Comment

Working...
                                X