METAL!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soulfly22583
    Thanks for the info.. but the snap out of it please? what do you mean by that?
    you just did

Comment

Originally posted by arcticsun
      you just did
      dude, i must not be stoned enough cause im lost....

"My dads been stealing my weed since i was eleven."-chubbynugs
      Comedy and herb - two of my favorite pasttimes in one place... I <3 IC Mag
      fire it up...

The fact that I pay taxes and contribute to society should be more than enough reason to allow me to smoke marijuana - denying me that right is cruel and unusual, and damn close to being a controlling government, not a controlled government. - j.

"Man is Obsolete" - every day I watch the news and I feel this is more and more true... (Fear Factory)
      i'm the one without a soul i'm the one with this big fcuking hole - no new tale to tell twenty-six years on my way to hell - - - [Wish - NIN]

Comment

dude how is SLAYER really The Cure in disguise?

Comment

okay fuck it.. this thread has lost me for the night.. ill check back in tomorrow when hopefully I can actually understand WTF is going on =)

fire it up...

The fact that I pay taxes and contribute to society should be more than enough reason to allow me to smoke marijuana - denying me that right is cruel and unusual, and damn close to being a controlling government, not a controlled government. - j.

"Man is Obsolete" - every day I watch the news and I feel this is more and more true... (Fear Factory)
          i'm the one without a soul i'm the one with this big fcuking hole - no new tale to tell twenty-six years on my way to hell - - - [Wish - NIN]

Comment

Originally posted by Pactivist
            Celtic Frost (Larry LaLonde from Primus was in this band)
            No, actually Larry was in Possessed, not CF.

Comment

i think you will go see what the goths were about now.

and next time you listen to metal you will really enjoy it.

the socalled vikings my friend were enlightened, they had the knowledge but no fear of it. its a spiritual term. have you heard that expression? the vikings had no fear?

the goths got some of the knowledge and feared it, and the fear spread. that is what the gothic music does, it spreads the fear.

i guess your avatar tells me that you are interrested in this stuff so you do not think that i am some sort of apocalyptic freak. this is local history where i come from just know that for one thing.

in the history of these people is the truth about all religion, and a whole lot of other things and the people that rules the day in your life and the fear in your hart.

metal was the first clue to take you on this distinguished latter to this knowledge. not everyone climbs it.

Comment

i guess your avatar tells me that you are interrested in this stuff so you do not think that i am some sort of apocalyptic freak. this is local history where i come from just know that for one thing.

in the history of these people is the truth about all religion, and a whole lot of other things and the people that rules the day in your life and the fear in your hart.

metal was the first clue to take you on this distinguished latter to this knowledge. not everyone climbs it.
                I see what your saying.. I have always found the religous aspect of metal and the influence it has cast to be fascinating.. Norweigan black metal is something I constantly find myself reading about in complete amazement.

fire it up...

Comment

what was the name of the band where the singer killed the guiatar player and ate his brains? norwiegians death metal for sure....

Comment

Originally posted by Greyskull
                    what was the name of the band where the singer killed the guiatar player and ate his brains? norwiegians death metal for sure....
                    Mayhem =)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Tribu...Black_Emperors

If you want to see something funny - do a youtube search for "metal a headbangers journey mayhem"

fire it up...

Comment

Mayhem - thats the one. Thanks.
                      I remember reading about them in Guitar World back in like 92/93.
                      fucking crazy man!

Comment

Originally posted by soulfly22583
                        I see what your saying.. I have always found the religous aspect of metal and the influence it has cast to be fascinating.. Norweigan black metal is something I constantly find myself reading about in complete amazement.
                        norwegian black metal, well i dont really want to go into that, as it is an abomination, but i can tell you this much.

as i said before the secret to all religion and to all of this, including the lodges that everyone seems to fear nowadays, and about norwegian black metal. yes everything you hear about it is true, but they are truely idiots and they do not know god or they would not worship the devil. the truth about jesus and all the lies you have been told is in the history of the scandinavian people. the tribe of dan, the judges that has come to bear sentence on you.

about the goths, they destroyed civilisation in the 4th century when they invaded and corrupted rome. since that day there has been no justice in the world. thats when evil overcame good, now evil will fulfill its cycle and good will start its again. what we see now is the completion of corruption. good men turn bad. this is the bible is figuratively speaking of when saying that jesus took the sins of man on his shoulders. only the story goes deeper, and i must not simplify now.

i speak as if i am some sort of religious freak. but i bear the name of a well known dinner guest in a well known story, and i have always been told that the name suits me too well.

there is much much much more and 5000 years of human history is portrayed in the metal music. which is written by people that doesn't understand religion. that is what you must know when diving into this. they just dont get it. religion is today a negative word, used to portrait ignorant people, when it is in reality the wisdom of the ages, and there is nothing unknown or mysterious about it or about the thing we call god. i finally see that now.

Comment

Originally posted by Greyskull
                          It was singer killing himself, guitar player making necklace of skull pieces (the eating of brains was BS), then the guitar player was killed by the bassist. It was Mayhem though.

Comment

hello articsun, would you provide us with some external links that contain more information along the lines of what you have been presenting here? thanks.
                            peace
                            "spread a little love and let the blessing go around..."

...so what u rep don?

Comment

Originally posted by PazVerdeRadical
                              hello articsun, would you provide us with some external links that contain more information along the lines of what you have been presenting here? thanks.
                              peace
                              http://arcticbeacon.com/books/1611_K...rsion-Scan.pdf

i wouldn't want to spam, what exactly is taking your interest?

black metal, or history?

Comment

http://arcticbeacon.com/books/1611_K...rsion-Scan.pdf

i wouldn't want to spam, what exactly is taking your interest?

black metal, or history?
                                Jesus.. thats a 152 meg file.. gonna take a bit of time to read through that one...

fire it up...

Comment

Working...
                                X