What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What to listen while getting high?

Breadwizard

I love getting lost in atmospheric stuff. I recommend the album "Summer Make Good" by Múm. It's a more atmospheric side project from some of the folks in Sigur Rós

tetragrammaton

Veteran
Slightly Stoopid, Kottonmouth Kings, Lil Wyte, Project Pat, Wiz Khalifa are some of my favorites on my spotify playlist "Smoking Playlist". It's full of weed related songs, even including some Toby Keith ("Wacky Tobackay") and Brantley Gilbert (Welcome to Hazeville).

Also, Sweet Leaf by Black Sabbath is a must.

Idk my music taste is so eclectic. I guess that comes with being a multi-instrumentalist and working with a variety of genres, and just loving music in general. Music and cannabis are my two main passions in life, if it wasn't for those two things I don't know if I'd see the point in living?

Breadwizard

If you haven't done Dark side of the Moon by Pink Floyd then you haven't lived right, or you are not a baby boomer like me. It sends you to another place.

Extra points for watching Wizard of Oz at the same time. Needle drop on the second lion roar.

kaochiu

Veteran
If you get really high, try the "O Fortuna" from Carmina Burana, by Carl Orff, with a proper chorus and decent director. It will raise the high to lisergic.

wutwut

Veteran
winner@420giveaway
just reggae or some kind if proge/psychd rock jazz blues live music :)

havent listened anything for long time. dont know why. maybe i have too much things in my heart.

Im'One

If you haven't done Dark side of the Moon by Pink Floyd then you haven't lived right, or you are not a baby boomer like me. It sends you to another place.

I actually prefer another brick in the wall but tonight it's the original Yes

bigAl25

Veteran
It's now Kenny Wayne Sheppard "Live at Chicago" with all those blues greats playing with him. Great live album/CD. I stream on Amazon too sometimes.

bigAl25

Veteran
Blackberry Smoke now, damn it's like the Allman brothers are continuing with their Southern Rock.

Latest posts

Latest posts