What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

social media

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
Icmag only for me.
Farcebook, narcissinstagram , snaptwat ..... all want your data to sell.
And they want it for free!

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
FWIW I only use my phone for making calls. OTOH I wish phones still had a tether LOL. Online forums only on an applicable subject of interest. In this case here. I used to be on Twitter during its infancy I was a ecig vendor. It was a great tool and, more important, it was civil. Now Twitter is nothing more than a cesspool of hatred. That being said, some of that same hatred has spilled over via the Internet Keyboard Commandos.

HaroldSchmidt

You're absolutely right! Totally get the skepticism about the big social media giants. By the way, have you ever considered expanding your reach in a more authentic way, like exploring ways to buy SoundCloud plays? It's all about real engagement, not just numbers.

Last edited: