What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Any PS4/XboxOne fans? Pc gamers welcome too :)

got a ps4 a lil while back. First console ive had, and have to admit, love the graphics. GTA looks amazing.
Love playing battlefield, guess its my go to game currently.

Any battlefield stoners on PS4, gimme a shout, we can hit some teamplay if you up for it.

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
^^ I'ma guerrilla grower mang, from late fall to early spring i got lots of time on my hands :)
Long ass winter here in the north.. It's a hard life, but somebody's gotta do it ;)

^ TT mang, i play BF, but more of the 3rd on PS3. BF4 i never liked that much, it's alright, but i like 3 better. And currently out of PS+, cause i don't have too many games that require that service. But give em hell! :)

^^ I'ma guerrilla grower mang, from late fall to early spring i got lots of time on my hands :)
Long ass winter here in the north.. It's a hard life, but somebody's gotta do it ;)

^ TT mang, i play BF, but more of the 3rd on PS3. BF5 i never liked that much, it's alright, but i like 3 better. And currently out of PS+, cause i don't have too many games that require that service. But give em hell! :)

yeah, i keep hearing bf3 was better. wish i got to try it. hoping bf5 is a more complete game , combining the best of both battlefields.

if you get ps+ anytime , hit me up brother, and we can have some laughs.

Have a safe and warm winter . :tiphat:

Last edited:
B

birdman_

Ive got Both the Ps4 and xbox1.Being a Massive "Halo" Fan from the Start i just had to get Halo5..I dunno tho!? ..On the PS4 which was the First of the Two Consoles "i got stuck behind some table in some building where i had too shoot my way out!..'x' 'x' , i jus' Switched off!
Havn't been back to it in months and since getting the Xbox1 (Which is in a More Popular Living room tbh).With the xbox i got the HALO Bundle and Soon started on number 4 knowing "5" was coming out soon.. With that tho im also stuck! Dammit! -- the part where you rescue Captain keys! Ive done 1234 loads of times and on all Difficulties on the xbox360..
Keys keeps getting in the way!!! ' Should stay back. DickFace!.. :D
(talking about them err! Guardian! Hunter things" with Invisibility Packed!
So i jus' gave up on them really,Starting the Halo 5 & Tomb raider Very soon tho !

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
I traded my Xbone for a guitar...can't complain...but, I miss Killer Instinct..that was a wicked fighting game.

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
Anyone getting Street Fighter 5 on Tuesday? Anyone pre order it? I pre ordered from Amazon until I got an email stating i wouldn't get the game on release day, the 16th of Feb. due to shipping issues.

I had to go digital this time around, but at least I get to play on Monday night.

B

birdman_

' ^^ ' I got a PS4 with "The last of us" too,:tiphat:. ..Halo 5 on the XB1 MUST be Done Soon.. (Gotta be Mentally Prepared for that 1tho! Use to be a SERIOUS Addict ) (-:.. Those 'Funny?' little Badger Looking Things! .. Little Bas***** .. :D
..Tryin' to Completin' Tomb Raider 5 is what "im on" at the Mo' (Dig the Easily Accessible Hint feature! :yes:)
Much more detailed n Stuff.. Nowadays!..
LOL

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
Going to pick up BloodBorne later tonight. Can't wait to play this gothic horror monster killing game. It looks scary as hell, with a nice creepy atmosphere.

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
I freaking hate Bloodborne...I can't git gud at that game at all...I find Dark Souls 3 way more fun and a lot easier..yeah, so what it's targeted at casuals, it's cool...even Dark Souls gives you a chance, but Bloodborne, f'k that game man...might not ever play that game again unless I can git gud..lol

shithawk420

Veteran
Just came in to post this.haven't played any of the souls games but I'm very disappointed in blood borne.I'm a very good gamer and I could beat it but fuck me.not enough save points and fuck losing all my blood echoes when I die.anyway had to vent.I heard DS3 is the hardest one yet.looks great though.I'm sure I'll play bloodborne tonight.only on the third boss.oh yeah, FUCK THIS GAME!!!

Levitationofme

Dark age of Camelot
Guild North Pole Penguin Posse. NP3 FTW!!!!
Albion toons
Wizard - Zillafire rank 9
Thurgist - Windofzilla r rank 8
Cabilist- Kilgoretrout r rank 10

Search north pole penguin posse on YouTube.
Awesome PvP

Next game
Camelot unchained.

shithawk420

Veteran
Does anybody else seem to notice that WiFi sucks on their ps4 or is it just me? I don't have a problem with any other device

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Glad to see people still bumping this thread.

I took a break from WoW, I've just been back in read\study mode working on improving my grow. I play Smite to kill time now. Its pretty much like a free, arcade fast food version of Wow Arena.

I did end up building a computer since I made this thread. Just a budget i5 4590, 8gb, r9 380 4gb setup so I can at least try newer games, but they really havent made any good games in years... I have my eyes on chronicles of Elyria, Ashes of creation, and a few other MMORPG games...