What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

web browser - which one do you use ?

web browser - which one do you use ?

• internet explorer

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • firefox

Votes: 42 45.7%
  • opera

Votes: 9 9.8%
  • safari

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • google chrome

Votes: 28 30.4%
  • others

Votes: 3 3.3%

• Total voters
I

InvisibleEmpire

chrome 99% of the time, firefox occasionally when sites are incompatible and ie last if the above 2 fail

T

tonto

safari, fast but crash's way to often, going to change to ff or chrome, which is faster?

soulfly22583

Trust me.. I'm A Professional..
Veteran
i use FireFox (standard release, no beta's), Chrome (standard release, no beta's), and Safari (standard release)

I use IE at work but we do very little with the net i dont need to worry about its shittyness

benzo

what makes you think that? ive not seen anyone outright say they use a mac in this thread

I think he meant that because of all the people using safari? Isn't that a mac browser?

anyways, windows 7 with firefox user right here.

IE, ONLY when I cant load a page on firefox (like when I try and register for classes online)

IE blows in my opinion

soulfly22583

Trust me.. I'm A Professional..
Veteran
Safari is an apple web browser that ships on macs, but its not limited to the OS X operating system.

I never liked the way Safari performed on my PC but I have to use it for school on my macbook pro.

Latest posts

Latest posts