WHAT KIND OF COINS DO I HAVE PLEASE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WHAT KIND OF COINS DO I HAVE PLEASE

they have different faces on them but they all have the same thing on the backs any help much appreciated

KEEPEM GREEN-N-GIRLIE

PEACE CHUCKY

jack & jill went up the hill to score a bag of grass jack was swift & rolled a spliff now he's gettin some ASS

i'm never alone even when i'm by myself

These look Chinese coins to me, take them to a Chinese antique dealer, see what he says,

or worse they may be from the future, and distributed as victory coins by the Chinese national defense league of Washington DC 2077

Comment

i'd guess chinese, they don't look like money though,, what metal would you suppose they are?
      "The kingdom of heaven is within you and without you ; any man who knows himself shall find it"

Comment

They look like a commemorative coin set. Good for 1 free geisha, as pictured.
        Mental Floss x Blockhead Test Grow

SSC Lot M69 F2???

The Crap I Have to Deal with...

Comment

for four she loves you long time
          "The kingdom of heaven is within you and without you ; any man who knows himself shall find it"

Comment

A set of locked, barred doors, girls displayed behind. Insert coin and locking mechanism is disengaged, Geisha is 'dispensed'. Damn hard to shake them out when they get caught on the auger.
            Mental Floss x Blockhead Test Grow

SSC Lot M69 F2???

The Crap I Have to Deal with...

Comment

bah old technology these days if you agree to give the government,,, ** and private military corporations,,, all your data you can have the Geisha app on your pry-pad

Comment

thats Chinese writing ..here are 2 it should have the denomination on the coin somwhere. The old coins have the center cut out in a square. Find someone to translate the writing for you

#hammerhead_genetics on IG
                Hammers Perpetual showroom

Comment

i also have a bunch of german marks bills im going to take them to a coin dealer just to see what i have .i work in a moving co and people didnt pay their storage charge for 2 yrs so their stuff got sent to auction
                  KEEPEM GREEN-N-GIRLIE

PEACE CHUCKY

jack & jill went up the hill to score a bag of grass jack was swift & rolled a spliff now he's gettin some ASS

i'm never alone even when i'm by myself

Comment

Try Heritage in Dallas, ha.com

If you are made an offer let me know as I'd like to compete I think they're cool
                    The world is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good things is my religion. Thomas Paine ( Godfather of the American Revolution)

Comment

Working...
                    X