What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

WHAT KIND OF COINS DO I HAVE PLEASE

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
they have different faces on them but they all have the same thing on the backs any help much appreciated

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT]

vostok

Veteran
These look Chinese coins to me, take them to a Chinese antique dealer, see what he says,

or worse they may be from the future, and distributed as victory coins by the Chinese national defense league of Washington DC 2077

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
A set of locked, barred doors, girls displayed behind. Insert coin and locking mechanism is disengaged, Geisha is 'dispensed'. Damn hard to shake them out when they get caught on the auger.

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
bah old technology these days if you agree to give the government,,, ** and private military corporations,,, all your data you can have the Geisha app on your pry-pad :woohoo:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thats Chinese writing ..here are 2 it should have the denomination on the coin somwhere. The old coins have the center cut out in a square. Find someone to translate the writing for you

931437.jpg

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
i also have a bunch of german marks bills im going to take them to a coin dealer just to see what i have .i work in a moving co and people didnt pay their storage charge for 2 yrs so their stuff got sent to auction

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Try Heritage in Dallas, ha.com

If you are made an offer let me know as I'd like to compete :tiphat: I think they're cool