No announcement yet.

Selling baseball cards online?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I used to collect cards but it seems I always have the shittiest luck......I always got the crappy cards even when I bought expensive packs lol

Comment

Hard to make profits

As a previous poster stated, most of the profits we would make selling cards are eaten up by the auction companies fees. I did find a couple companies that don't seem to charge fees, they are http://www.craigslist.org and http://www.showcasecollect.com

Hope this helps somebody.

Comment

Amazing how these cards from the eighties are worthless, think I'm just gonna chuck mine.

Comment

It's funny that I started this thread 4 years ago and I still haven't gotten around to going through my collection and seeing if there is any hidden gems in there... My guess is: probably not.

Holy Grail:
          '91 ChemDog
          ChemDog D
          ChemDog 4
          DawgDaze
          Giesel
          ECSD
          SD riri
          Original diesel
          MSS
          Casey Jones

Comment

I still have about 100 Topps baseball cards in the back of the closet...All from 1964..
            None of them are "mint" but most are in pretty good condition..
            I know there's a Roger Maris card in there... Another one called American League Bombers...Mickey Mantle and Roger Maris are on it....
            23 years ago a kid bought the Carl Yastrzemski card from me.. Lucky for me it was almost mint....Kid's mother wrote me a check for $200 bucks.... I said "SOLD!"

Isn't Mother Nature grand !

Comment

unfortunately the card collectible market took multiple hits in the 90's and 2000's making many cards worthless esp from 80-90's . I have tons of cards from youth but aren't worth much currently

Comment

Working...
              X