• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CannaRed
    replied
    Here's one of my coolest pieces.
    it fits in perfectly in my bar!
    It's red, it's vintage, it's smoking related, and me and wifey are redheads.

I can't find any information about it. Any ideas? Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210906_135054916.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	98.6 KB
ID:	17936289Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210906_135035655.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	109.9 KB
ID:	17936290

Leave a comment:

• CannaRed
    replied
    Ask your older smoking buddies to dig in their attic or basement. Ask the old hippys selling tie-dye out of their minibus.

Leave a comment:

• sbeanonnamellow
    replied
    LOVE this topic! The older I get, the more I want to collect some of the original seed catalogs and printed publications. Does anyone know a good resource for searching for these things?

Much love

Leave a comment:

• CannaRed
    replied
    Originally posted by shithawk420 View Post
    OMG! I'd ask how much but I'm sure it's not for sale.im officially jelly as fuck
    It's been one of my favorites for years, but it's so much cooler now that I bought the envelope from the closing of the Hemp P. O.

Leave a comment:

• shithawk420
    replied
    OMG! I'd ask how much but I'm sure it's not for sale.im officially jelly as fuck

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Skunkman
    replied
    I like this one.
    -SamS

Leave a comment:

• CannaRed
    replied
    Hemp road sign a buddy gave me this over 20 years ago. It came from a town that used to be called the town of "Hemp" until it was taken over by a enlarging neighboring town.

I also have this envelope that was postmarked oct 31 1931 the day the post office of the town of Hemp closed down forever

Leave a comment:

• CannaRed
    replied
    1982 cannabis calandar

Leave a comment:

• CannaRed
    replied
    Do you need one of the canna leaf hood ornaments?

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Skunkman
    replied
    Challenge Coin

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Skunkman
    replied
    My collecting recently is mostly LEO Cannabis Patches and LEO Challenge Coins I have 1300 different Cannabis Patches and 200+ Challenge Cannabis Coins and get more every week. I also have 9 of the 13 Canada Cannabis Tax Stamps collected.
    I have some 30 Patches posted in my Old Gallery, I have not posted any of my Challenge Coins, yet. I do have a few extras I would TRADE, I do not really sell.
    If anyone has a LEO Cannabis Patch or Cannabis Challenge Coin they want to trade contact me via Pm or post it here.

-SamS
    Last edited by Sam_Skunkman; 10-02-2020, 05:00.

Leave a comment:

• CannaRed
    replied
    Old advertisment for a cannabis medicine

Leave a comment:

• CannaRed
    replied

Leave a comment:

• CannaRed
    replied
    Originally posted by Maggotbrain View Post
    That's a beauty CannaRed. The Fazors look cool but unfotunately don't work for shit. But we had a lot of fun as kids with the Power Hitters and Buzbees.
    I need a red power hitter to add to my red collection.

Leave a comment:

• CannaRed
    replied
    Fender / hood ornament from late 60's

Leave a comment:

Working...
X