What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tuner or Muscle?

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
Oh Ill post a pic.

I am in full compliance with CO law. If the Cops have enough time to come and check my 12 plants then so be it. I've got my paperwork on the door to the grow room.

What is really sexy is the new M56S sedan.
5b536b211765.jpg

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
Oh Ill post a pic.

I am in full compliance with CO law. If the Cops have enough time to come and check my 12 plants then so be it. I've got my paperwork on the door to the grow room.

What is really sexy is the new M56S sedan.
5b536b211765.jpg

hell yeah bro!
and that m56 is sexy as hell :joint:
3869001293_f6463ae9f8.jpg

ArcticBlast

Bobby Stainless

Veteran
I'm not sure how to classify that.

Tuner or Muscle?

It's got a 420 hp V8 from the Nissan Titan! That's pretty muscular.

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
yeah that's what i heard lol, 370z with a titan motor in it!! epic tuner muscle haha :joint: 420hp from the factory

ArcticBlast

Bobby Stainless

Veteran
It was a awesome car, but didn't have the handling I was looking for.

It's still a sedan. Awesome engine though.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

so I called my body man today, when he got to the phone I said "yeah, it's a convertible." "Huh?" he replied, "it's a ragtop Willy" I said, "I'd like it back before the summer's done....... "

04' KB SVT cobra 770 HP @725 rwtq (10-10:30's consistant depending on tires) 22,000$ including car i upgraded internals and replaced stock roots supercharger 8lbs with kennebell edition 20lbs boost wit 3in pully on a stock bore .....if u run this much boost u have to redo internals or u will throw a rod

attachment.php

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I should be getting my ride back this coming week or very early next, can't wait. color code was 4F a medium lime green w/metal flake in it. going to forsake the Cragar mags this year and will just go w/painting the rims & slapping some baby moons on, fresh rubber too.

nice... glad to see u get her back stoner... what all was done that it took forever?

i had a DOHC motor rebuilt and a bunch of ECU (computer tuning) done and my car was only gone for 10 days i know paint has to set but still i would be on the horn everyday with whom ever had my ride if they were taking longer then expected

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

it was done very cheaply for me and sort of on the back burner taking other work ahead of the paint job, my guy is really just a good old mechanic & does some paint on occasion.

he had to strip off 3 or 4 layers of paint plus primers and in fact stripping it down to metal took two coats of Zip-Strip instead of the usual one. and although it was a dry california car it did need bodywork on the passenger door & fender. all trim was removed all of it taking time I guess.

Willy works alone and so interruptions often took him away from the project, no big deal to me.

HPIM3069-1.jpg

I've got plenty more to do to this car to have any real pride in my ride, the entire interior needs to be restored & that's a good 3K plus the ragtop.......

it was done very cheaply for me and sort of on the back burner taking other work ahead of the paint job, my guy is really just a good old mechanic & does some paint on occasion.

he had to strip off 3 or 4 layers of paint plus primers and in fact stripping it down to metal took two coats of Zip-Strip instead of the usual one. and although it was a dry california car it did need bodywork on the passenger door & fender. all trim was removed all of it taking time I guess.

Willy works alone and so interruptions often took him away from the project, no big deal to me.

HPIM3069-1.jpg

I've got plenty more to do to this car to have any real pride in my ride, the entire interior needs to be restored & that's a good 3K plus the ragtop.......

is that the same green on the new mustangs..... it looks like it..looks like a long giant bud

opt1c

Veteran
my fun ride is a sleeper 03 evo8.... i had the engine stroked out to 2.3l with manley rods/pistons and an eagle crank.. some 272 cams and a custom port & polish on the head; basically everything i could do with the engine was done... 1000cc injectors; walbro; forge mbc/bov... 3" dp to exhaust painted flat black... waiting to upgrade the intercooler and turbo... its pretty fun as is... american muscle in a japanese tuner... more american parts on my car than jdm now... got an innovate wideband and some defi gauges; log everything with evoscan on a custom hacked gps unit... it keeps me busy and a smile on my face

i love american muscle too though ;) i'm too mellow to get into car fights

rogerw

I had a 2005 nissan 350 roadster with a vortech supercharger on it. I was not enough so after figuring out that it would run me another $25,000 to bring it up to where I wanted it I said fuck it! I bought a new 2007 zo6 vette. This fucking thing is an animal made for american roads . With just a killer bee intake and dyno I have 481 hp to the wheels and 568hp at crank . It dose not have that much HP but the way this thing put it to the pavement is what make it unreal.

My old 1

zroy082.jpg

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums
/o240/rlw222/zroy087.jpg

My Beast.

ZO6016.jpg

springzo6064.jpg

whodair

Veteran
heres how i keep my muscle

heres how i keep my muscle

high density urban area, garage space is tight !! i built this shed a few yrs back and installed the lift for around $1800, cheap parking !!

above is 66 gto conv, 389 3x2, 4spd. no p/s or p/b, its raw dawg !!

picture.php

since its an mj forum, anyone notice some stash on the ramp under the car ?? i gotta puff before playing w the toys !!

Acotaco

Blew up my sr20 powered 240sx rod through block. Found a new block local tho so hopefully over the winter I can out it back together and slap an hx35 on it hehe

Latest posts

Latest posts