What's new

Tuner or Muscle?

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
I am in the process of deciding my next build.

It is either going to be a TT G35 coupe, or a Turbo'd E46 M3.....

Decisions Decisions....

El Diablo

I am in the process of deciding my next build.

It is either going to be a TT G35 coupe, or a Turbo'd E46 M3.....

Decisions Decisions....

not a fan of the TT to small lol the G35 and M3 are both nice cars see a lot them fixed up. cant go wrong with either

was checking out the G37 but decided on a Subaru STI Hatch later this summer. gonna be fun up in the canyons.

s13sr20det

admit nothing, deny everything, and demand proof.
Veteran
i thought this single turbo would be better than the greddy tt kit

img-169-1-large.jpg

g35_single_turbo_kit.jpg

until i saw this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Q4P-ZmKYvs

but i think you might be able to go farther with the single than the twin 18Gs before needing to upgrade... but im not certain
oh, my vote is for the g35 :D

Bobby Stainless

Veteran
Yeah. I found one with 38k on the clock for a great price.

It's a automatic, but I am planning on doing a beefed up aftermarket transmission, even if I get a manual.

Looking to get into the 800-900 rwhp range. 4.2 liter stroked engine, Greddy TT, Cosworth Plenum, A Ti exhaust of some sort. Having all the work done at a very well known 350z tuning shop. Well known in the GT-R crowd too.

3829543020_606c9d067f_o.jpg

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
damn bro, livin' the dream :joint: let me know if you need a personal mechanic for your fleet lol

ArcticBlast

Bobby Stainless

Veteran
Haha.

Yeah I pretty much work all the time, so I like to enjoy the ride in between.

Growing my own frees up a lot of tuning money. That 60 bucks a 1/8 shit is for the birds.

s13sr20det

Veteran
Yeah. I found one with 38k on the clock for a great price.

It's a automatic, but I am planning on doing a beefed up aftermarket transmission, even if I get a manual.

Looking to get into the 800-900 rwhp range. 4.2 liter stroked engine, Greddy TT, Cosworth Plenum, A Ti exhaust of some sort. Having all the work done at a very well known 350z tuning shop. Well known in the GT-R crowd too.

3829543020_606c9d067f_o.jpg

theres a guy in ATL that put a rb26 in his 350z.
350zz002.jpg

350zz009.jpg

shit is badass

Bobby Stainless

Veteran
Here is one in a G35.
0701_turp_03z+infiniti_g35_coupe+front_left_view.jpg

0701_turp_02_z+infiniti_g35_coupe+rb26.jpg

I want to keep the VQ35, it is a pretty good platform, without having to do complete swaps. This is going to be a fast street car.

More of a sleeper than anything. I want a car with a manual transmission too. No tracking, just a trip to the drag strip, when it's done.

s13sr20det

Veteran
Here is one in a G35.
0701_turp_03z+infiniti_g35_coupe+front_left_view.jpg

0701_turp_02_z+infiniti_g35_coupe+rb26.jpg

I want to keep the VQ35, it is a pretty good platform, without having to do complete swaps. This is going to be a fast street car.

More of a sleeper than anything. I want a car with a manual transmission too. No tracking, just a trip to the drag strip, when it's done.

holy shit!
that is some serious boost!

Bobby Stainless

Veteran
My bad. 760rwhp is what this says. I think it was even higher after this publication.
The engine was built by GTM in Southern California, utilizing a custom stroker kit that brings the VQ to 4.2 liters. The rest of the build is very extensive. Highlights include: APS Twin Turbo, JWT cams, GTM / Arias pistons, GTM rods, water / methanol injection, all controlled via an HKS F-con standalone unit custom tuned by GTM. Now, I’ve left a lot of other bits out but what exactly does this amount to? How about 760 rwhp and 713 ft-lbs of torque.

http://speedhunters.com/archive/200...issan-420z-twin-turbo.aspx?CommentPosted=true

Bobby Stainless

Veteran
I want the back of my G to have G420, instead of G35...

lol.

I actually like the styling and back seat that the G35 offers, over the 350Z. Here is a pretty cool way to do it. This one has to have airbags, not on my list, but cool.
tunedg35-368403.jpeg

ArcticBlast

Veteran
JDM_G35_RearView1.jpg

you should badge it as a 420 gt skyline, or debadge the whole thing :joint:

wicked car! and yeah i'd get the sedan because its 'different' lol :joint:
2694580367_069f0a6378.jpg

2584610191_c0cf90e601_b.jpg

2584609809_21a31f1316_b.jpg

ArcticBlast

Bobby Stainless

Veteran
Too late.

I already have made up my mind on the Coupe. Going to pick it up today.

I used to drive sedans (E55 and CTSV my old handle), but I am into coupes now.

I need something RWD, and cheap to mod.

ArcticBlast

Veteran
well go back and get one of each! lol :joint: the coupe will be hot, too! i wish it was cool to post pics, it'd be nice to see your build! good luck dude

ArcticBlast

Latest posts

Latest posts