X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

happy valentines day! hope you spend it with the one you love

get there while you can

Originally posted by Guest 88950
    you 1st need to get results before "Kickin' it up a notch"........example: if your 1st plants die from ph off, then not killing the next plant would be "Kickin' it up a notch"

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Fleye View Post
      What can I say? All these kick ass cars you all have. Must be nice to afford the gas. Me? I gots this little vw bug. It goes. Sometimes it goes fast, and when I can afford the gas it goes far. Right now it goes nowhere cause I blew up the engine. Guess I went too fast too far. These pictures are kinda old, maybe 4 years or so, but the care is some what the same looking.
      View Image View ImageView Image
      A complete build history of my car can be found at
      www.hubgarage/mygarage/fleye

Thanks for looking

Comment

VW Powered

sigpic

Comment

anyone watching that import vs domesics show on speed channel? r u faster than a redneck...

the couple episodes ive seed have pitted hobbyists vs pros

its pretty lame. imports with minimal modifications beating built domestics, then have to face caged and built race cars

gtr showed whats up
          get there while you can

Originally posted by Guest 88950
          you 1st need to get results before "Kickin' it up a notch"........example: if your 1st plants die from ph off, then not killing the next plant would be "Kickin' it up a notch"

Comment

all 3 vw won in 3 major classes sport compack, tuner, pro 4
            sigpic

Comment

Drive

The latest from Chris Harris :

Audi S4 v Audi RS4. Does Supercharging Rule? - CHRIS HARRIS ON CARS .

Can REVO Technik make a raggedy old S4 match the gorgeous new RS4? Drag race to find out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KfMY96v_Gc

A recent favorite from Chris Harris. Not only does this guy know a few things about fast car's, he can drive one too.

The Singer 911: All You Ever Wanted to Know - CHRIS HARRIS ON CARS .

To some people, mainly Porsche people, this is the most desirable car you could own. Its creators are a bunch of zany, brilliant Porsche-files who have invested their lives in re-imagining the classic Porsche 911 shape for the year 2013. We tour the factory, speak to the team and drive it on road and track.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJQ4hQSusjE

Here are two "hyper" supercar's that are way over the top in their amazing high tech engineering that is blended with old world artisan craftsmanship. BIG pricetags!!!!!! Bust out your best bud, smoke a bowl, and enjoy.

Pagani Huayra: Test Drive in Italy - Chris Harris On Cars .

Chris Harris flies to Italy to be one of the first journalists behind the wheel of the new Pagani Huayra. A 24 hour trip to Modena and a proper drive in the 730hp Huayra.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIcGHY_Al_I

Koenigsegg: Sweden's Hypercar - DRIVEN .

Hidden in the backwoods of Angelholm Sweden, Koenigsegg is designing and manufacturing some of the rarest and most exotic vehicles on the planet. Headed by inventor and entrepreneur Christian von Koenigsegg, the car manufacturer is also developing leading engine and fuel technologies aimed at improving fuel economy and power output in all types of vehicles. In this video, J.F. Musial tours the factory on a former Swedish Airbase while taking a ride in an Agera R on foggy runway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qp_qxKWMsVw

Venom GT Runs 265.7 mph Now the Fastest Hypercar You Can Buy . Made in the USA.

On February 9, 2013 the Hennessey Venom GT ran 265.7 mph in 2 miles on a runway at Naval Air Station Lemoore, California. This makes the Venom GT the fastest production hypercar that you can buy. For the complete story, please check out the May, 2013 issue of TopGear magazine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1d9y2...ature=youtu.be

RMS
              "I used to do drugs. I still do. But I used to too" - Mitch Hedberg

"Politics is the entertainment division of the industrial-military complex" - Frank Zappa

"It now pays to blaze" - RMS

Comment

tuner or muscle

??????????????????????????

i like tuner but my heart is always gonna be with muscle....hard to beat a 66 gto or a 55 bel air or a 59 impala
                give it up for the ganja farmer

Comment

Ive always been a Chevy man but I recently sold my 02 SS Camaro to get a 2013 Subaru Wrx. I made the switch because of the gas prices & I wanted a ride that can take me snow boarding.
                  I used to always hate on "tuners" but I must say that my little 4 banger subie will outrun my 02 SS Camaro.
                  Here are some pics of my subie
                  Attached Files

Comment

Someday...... Just wait, my Bradley WILL kick your dune buggie's ass...... Just you wait!

Comment

Originally posted by theJointedOne View Post
                      tuner or muscle

??????????????????????????

i like tuner but my heart is always gonna be with muscle....hard to beat a 66 gto or a 55 bel air or a 59 impala
                      I just got to believe the 69 shelby gt350 wins all... best production car ever

Comment

68 hemi dart! That's American muscle at its best. JMO

make that a gt500 and you got something.

No replacement for displacement.
                        Useful Seeds "Spread the Love"

Comment

Lots of restored old iron showing up around Texas...small towns are sporting them too...

Comment

muscle for sure.

Comment

Comment

Sorry I forgot to put the caption for that photo that is the reason a 93 Honda Accord will not shift

Comment

Working...
                                X