X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw this today. Have not seen one in a few years. Peace GS
    Attached Files

Comment

i am looking for a hemi. after a year or so i will then look for a body an frame. got friends in the mopar industry bigtime. got access to all i need to do the work myself on the motor. yeehaw. hemmings motor news for the real guys

Comment

Originally posted by supermanlives View Post
        i am looking for a hemi. after a year or so i will then look for a body an frame. got friends in the mopar industry bigtime. got access to all i need to do the work myself on the motor. yeehaw. hemmings motor news for the real guys
        Nice or get a nice 440 will do the job :P

Comment

displacement replacement

get there while you can

Originally posted by Guest 88950
          you 1st need to get results before "Kickin' it up a notch"........example: if your 1st plants die from ph off, then not killing the next plant would be "Kickin' it up a notch"

Comment

i have had some sickass mopars . looking for something really light to basically just hold the motor. no more boats or heavy steel. i did the charger/fury thing and others. looking for a kit car prob.i would post pics but that would identify me as i come up on mopar and nash searches.

Comment

Originally posted by supermanlives View Post
              i have had some sickass mopars . looking for something really light to basically just hold the motor. no more boats or heavy steel. i did the charger/fury thing and others. looking for a kit car prob.i would post pics but that would identify me as i come up on mopar and nash searches.
              Something like this 7 second ride

Comment

hell ya . my bro here ran a mopar race shop . shitloads of trophies. ya no ac ,sterio. all that bs . street legal tho . here in cali they are really tough. had to work on my newer ride for 4 hours before i could get it smogged. only took 3 to put all the parts back on . good for now lol. i also want a couple bikes so i am torn. engine and a cheap bike for now i guess.there goes 30k again easilly. on that subject i have always wanted to learn fibreglass and carbon fibre methods. its the one part of customizing i havent yet learned. my bro made a badass corvette once. i would like to make my own carbon fibre or fiberglass parts. i wanna start with a hood.i could loose alot of weight doing it and save the original parts.

Comment

i have built all kinds of rides from mild to wild ) great hobbie but Expensive

There is no replacement for displacement

Comment

Originally posted by s13sr20det View Post
                    displacement replacement

View Image
                    Think of it this way
                    A top fuel dragster is staging at the same time a lingenfelter corvette is coming strong 200 MPH towards staging lights at the exact same time the vette hits the lights it goes green for the top fueler not only by half track the top fueler has caught up to the vette but from the sheer force of the dragster it nearly blows the vette off its track
                    with 44 amps per cylinder litterally a arc welder per cylinder by half track the 16 spark plugs have melted engine is dieseling , at 5o psi per Sq inch of air being rammed down the blower for each open intake only way to shut engine down is by cutting off fuel

That my friend is displacement

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VF0JwxQqcA

Comment

52 sec tsukuba s15!

The lap record Suzuki-san was shooting for is for the fastest “tuned car” running on street-legal semi slick tires like the Yokohama Advan A050 he uses. It has nothing to do with the 51-sec lap Keiichi Tsuchiya set years ago in the Arta NSX JGTC car, as that was a race car running on slick rubber, nor the one set even years earlier by a Formula Nippon single seater

http://www.speedhunters.com/2012/12/...ki-52-sec-lap/

what does your car run?
                      get there while you can

Originally posted by Guest 88950
                      you 1st need to get results before "Kickin' it up a notch"........example: if your 1st plants die from ph off, then not killing the next plant would be "Kickin' it up a notch"

Comment

i like them both, but there arent many cars you can get 100hp from $1000 or slightly less put in. except for mine and a couple lucky others lol. at about 400bhp with bolt ons and a tune. waiting on my blouch dominator 2.0 turbo, intercooler, injectors, fuel pump and then i will be around 500 bhp. i had some medical shit come up that cut into my turbo fund :( but now im getting back on track.

i met a guy recently that was all about muscle cars. anti buying stuff from overseas and whatnot. he put 4k into his camaro in performance stuff and he kept getting rolled by an EVO VIII. he finally talked to the guy and he was asking him what all he had done thinking it was a ton of work and the guy was like, its all stock except for a 90$ manual boost controller lol. after that he spent some time in japan on base and bought an old skyline on the cheap not even knowing what the hell it was and fell in love. from that point on it was tuner FTW!
                        Attached Files
                        desert.hydro on IG

Comment

i love eatting Evo's lol
                          nothing like 2 twin 57 mm turbo's and a 200 shot of N0S kinda puts a scare to cars

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Az5m6gd9fCM

my next build is going to be one of these just looking for a white body stang
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwUXSyJ14qY and a rolling chassis will commence

Comment

Sold my 65 Dart Gt . Get a 350 small block , Two Banks turbos , 3 inch exhaust and forget about it . Nothing like muscle .

Comment

this is what its all about sure stupid speed lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=320cE4hYPwA

lol vroom vroom
                              Attached Files

Comment

i would like an old classic Z like a 240 or 280 and swap a skyline motor into it. i think that would be the best of both worlds haha
                                desert.hydro on IG

Comment

Working...
                                X