No announcement yet.

Tuner or Muscle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the 420Ztt from the youtube video.

Here is his engine bay. I think he was around 1000hp.
    sigpic In all my time, I have learned that the "key", is as simple as "dedication". When you decide that you are going to go for something, and you don't let anything stand in your way, you open the door for great things to happen. And once you have made it that far, after having known what things look like from the bottom, you may find that the view from the top, is that much sweeter.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Stainless View Post
      Here is one in a G35.

I want to keep the VQ35, it is a pretty good platform, without having to do complete swaps. This is going to be a fast street car.

More of a sleeper than anything. I want a car with a manual transmission too. No tracking, just a trip to the drag strip, when it's done.

holy shit!
      that is some serious boost!
      get there while you can

Originally posted by Guest 88950
      you 1st need to get results before "Kickin' it up a notch"........example: if your 1st plants die from ph off, then not killing the next plant would be "Kickin' it up a notch"

Comment

My bad. 760rwhp is what this says. I think it was even higher after this publication.
        The engine was built by GTM in Southern California, utilizing a custom stroker kit that brings the VQ to 4.2 liters. The rest of the build is very extensive. Highlights include: APS Twin Turbo, JWT cams, GTM / Arias pistons, GTM rods, water / methanol injection, all controlled via an HKS F-con standalone unit custom tuned by GTM. Now, I’ve left a lot of other bits out but what exactly does this amount to? How about 760 rwhp and 713 ft-lbs of torque.
        http://speedhunters.com/archive/2009...entPosted=true
        sigpic In all my time, I have learned that the "key", is as simple as "dedication". When you decide that you are going to go for something, and you don't let anything stand in your way, you open the door for great things to happen. And once you have made it that far, after having known what things look like from the bottom, you may find that the view from the top, is that much sweeter.

Comment

omg! 420z is the way to go!!!!!

that car is beautiful
          get there while you can

you 1st need to get results before "Kickin' it up a notch"........example: if your 1st plants die from ph off, then not killing the next plant would be "Kickin' it up a notch"

Comment

I want the back of my G to have G420, instead of G35...

lol.

I actually like the styling and back seat that the G35 offers, over the 350Z. Here is a pretty cool way to do it. This one has to have airbags, not on my list, but cool.

Comment

I want the back of my G to have G420, instead of G35...

lol.
              that would be so G
              get there while you can

Comment

here is the look I am going for... No spoiler FTW. aka butt nekkid.

or this

Last edited by Bobby Stainless; 05-21-2010, 11:11.

Comment

you should badge it as a 420 gt skyline, or debadge the whole thing

wicked car! and yeah i'd get the sedan because its 'different' lol

ArcticBlast
                  Originally posted by Don Dump
                  When I first joined the police academy, I thought it would be fun and zany, like that movie Spaceballs. But instead it was dark and disturbing like that movie Police Academy.

Comment

Too late.

I already have made up my mind on the Coupe. Going to pick it up today.

I used to drive sedans (E55 and CTSV my old handle), but I am into coupes now.

I need something RWD, and cheap to mod.

Comment

well go back and get one of each! lol the coupe will be hot, too! i wish it was cool to post pics, it'd be nice to see your build! good luck dude

ArcticBlast
                      When I first joined the police academy, I thought it would be fun and zany, like that movie Spaceballs. But instead it was dark and disturbing like that movie Police Academy.

Comment

Oh Ill post a pic.

I am in full compliance with CO law. If the Cops have enough time to come and check my 12 plants then so be it. I've got my paperwork on the door to the grow room.

What is really sexy is the new M56S sedan.

Comment

Oh Ill post a pic.

I am in full compliance with CO law. If the Cops have enough time to come and check my 12 plants then so be it. I've got my paperwork on the door to the grow room.

What is really sexy is the new M56S sedan.
                          hell yeah bro!
                          and that m56 is sexy as hell

ArcticBlast

Comment

I'm not sure how to classify that.

Tuner or Muscle?

It's got a 420 hp V8 from the Nissan Titan! That's pretty muscular.

Comment

yeah that's what i heard lol, 370z with a titan motor in it!! epic tuner muscle haha 420hp from the factory

ArcticBlast

Comment

Too late.

I already have made up my mind on the Coupe. Going to pick it up today.

I used to drive sedans (E55 and CTSV my old handle), but I am into coupes now.

I need something RWD, and cheap to mod.
                                How did you like th CTSV?
                                Prop. 215 compliant

Comment

Working...
                                X