What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tuner or Muscle?

s13sr20det

admit nothing, deny everything, and demand proof.
Veteran
omfg this is gorgeous!

Underground_Racing_Lamborghini_Charlotte_Texas_Mile_Top_Speed_Shop_Turbo_8828.jpg

1150hp (850whp) twin turbo gallardo

Underground_Racing_Lamborghini_Charlotte_Texas_Mile_Top_Speed_Shop_Turbo_8880.jpg

http://www.undergroundracing.com/news/media-coverage/160-motormavens-05242010.html

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm getting my Cougar back from the upholsterer tomorrow, he did the seats, carpeting, door panels and the rag top.

car was recently painted green (see above) and had a white interior, I saved myself about $1,200 by buying the more common black interior.

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
Those UGR tt Gallardos are no joke.

That is a low hp one. They have 1200-1300 awhp models.

One flipped at the Texas Mile, going 240 mph.

I have built a few imports. A few civic's w/ fully built B-series motors in them. One was boosted. A few 240sx's, and a dozens Datsun 510's. Spent tons of money on them, never got the money back out of them and always got harassed by cops. Not to mention thieves trying to steal your shit. Except the Datsun's I always got my money back out of those. For an investment I say old school muscle cars are they way to go. They will always hold their value. You buy a brand new what ever your gonna loose 5k the instant in leaves the dealer parking lot. If I was going to get another car for a daily driver I would get a Cadillac CTS-V. You got all the power you need and some luxury. That or a M5. Just my useless opinion.

Sgt.Stedenko

Crotchety Cabaholic
Veteran
Audi A4 1.8 turbo. APR Stage 1+, coilovers, neuspeed intake.
I'm considering bumping the turbo to a K04 and a larger FMIC.

Went out and drove a '03 Audi RS6. That car was sick fast and sooo sleeper.

Sgt.Stedenko

Crotchety Cabaholic
Veteran
They had issues with the DRC suspension that Audi finally addressed as a warranty issue.
The one I test drove last year rode similar to B6/B7 S4s or B6 A4's with the ultra sport package.
The potential to tune the twin turbos V8 seemed pretty good.

intotheunknown

Veteran
the gt-r is some bad ass shit. i see a few here and there at the nissan dealership i work at. super bad car.

but personally im a viper guy.

but tuner or muscle. i love them all. mostly tuner though.

i currently own a 1969 chevrolet el camino 400 hp to the wheels NATURALLY ASPIRATED. all wheel disc brakes twin turbos to be added in the winter. to a beautiful 700 hp at 12 LBS OF BOOST. IMAGINE 30

Latest posts

Latest posts