Hieronimus Bosch figures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hieronimus Bosch figures

Before some years I made some pictues with figures from Hieronimus Bosch with a litle bit of selfmade hash. Maybe you like the pics, nothing special, but it had to do with art...

and the last 2 figures

Comment

Very cool.
      Thanks for sharing.
      Turn your problems into new solutions.

Here we go again (MIS, Kritical Kush,Motavation,Suicide Cheese, OG Pest, Blues and many others)
      https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=274159

Adventure in Morocco
      https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=182914

Wizards of Oz Testers MBS&Z99
      https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=228036

Ganesh Deep Strawberry Diesel
      https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=225420

A Life full of stupid shit is a well fertilized Life
      Make your own mistakes and please don´t miss the lessons hidden within them

Comment

Lol,5 years 2 clicks one comment.

Comment

Interesting looking figures, is that a movie or something?

Comment

Very nice work Herman,,,
            ,Bosch was a very interesting character,,,

Comment

Cool!

For a good number of years I was recent on all the Connelly books in the series. Season six of the show just came to Prime.

Not the same, I understand. But "The Black Echo" kicked off my introduction to Bosch. Can't say I would otherwise know of the painter.
              §467. I am sitting with a philosopher in the garden; he says again and again “I know that that’s a tree”, pointing to a tree that is near us. Someone else arrives and hears this, and I tell him: “This fellow isn’t insane. We are only doing philosophy.”

— Ludwig Wittgenstein, On Certainty

Comment

Originally posted by Hermanthegerman View Post
                Lol,5 years 2 clicks one comment.
                It took me a long time to find this. I like the 'bird figure on skates'. Nice work.
                “The sun will eclipse soon unless you sacrifice the prince consort to the goddess of the moon.”
                Hans Bornefeld

Comment

wow I didn't know these actually exist!

cbd is where it's at - 250w organic blumatized cbd skunk haze grow

super silent mode organic blumatized hans panel grow - 80gr from 65w of LEDs

"In what you say of another, apply the test of kindness, necessity and truth, and let nothing pass your lips without a 2/3 majority."

"Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope"- Freewheelin' Franklin

Comment

Funny, i think i watch this evening a documentary about Bosch.

TakenByTheSky it was a painter.

Comment

He became known for his drawings which challenged normative views of reality. EG: Google: "Up the down staircase."
                      Originally posted by TakenByTheSky View Post
                      Interesting looking figures, is that a movie or something?

Comment

Good work, Herman!
                        Mate ... are those green tablets in the photos antacids?

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrae View Post
                          He became known for his drawings which challenged normative views of reality. EG: Google: "Up the down staircase."
                          I looked up his work it's very cool stuff, id like to get one for my wall.

Comment

Mate, I 've made a BIG blunder. And apologies to Herman. I 've quoted Maurice Escher who lived centuries after Hieronymus Bosch.

Besides being a Mystic, Bosch was very influenced by the Plague which ravaged Europe in his time. He abhors beauty and paints scenes of utter horror.

Originally posted by TakenByTheSky View Post
                            I looked up his work it's very cool stuff, id like to get one for my wall.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrae View Post
                              Good work, Herman!
                              Mate ... are those green tablets in the photos antacids?
                              It’s hash Teddy,,looks like water hash but I’m sure Herman will confirm or not but that’s what it looks like Teddy,,, s2

Comment

Working...
                              X