What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OUTSIDER ART

S

supreme bean

Nice Cindy Dat.Have you considered re-vegging?I leave a few buds on the bottom.cut the rootball down and repot.revegged plants tend to yield high.
smoke one for me bong-sister.

S

supreme bean

Nice Photos.I like the bud shot against the black.very pro.

DAT

thanks beaner.. na never concider a reveg before. Can I reveg my super lemon haze waterfarm scrog? plus how extra long would a reveg take to get going again? I got some Fire in line I wanna pop soon. BOHDI blueberry hills and Pink Querkel.
Waiting on my 2 FIre Balls, 2 Blue pits and 2 nine lb hammers to show sex. Plus I cloned them all. I would like to get 2 more waterfarm scrogs going this month. hoping for a couple female clones.
Whats up in ur garden these dayz?

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Wow DAT! Cindy looks incredibly chunky.

Seeing your SLH and C99 is making me want to pop these SLH x (BB x C99 f2) beans.

S

supreme bean

Hey dat,Im sure you could reveg SLH.If you have cloned theres not much point.I use this method to save plant i havent cloned.I cant grow in my house.so im at the mercy of the climate to some extent.Cloning can be impossible in the winter,so i tend to reveg plants which are special.Also.sometimes you find an outstanding phenotype that you cant let go.
Its abit slower than cloning but can yield good.
I took a clone of a bud.working out well.cloning bud also gives a good return-so im told.
Sounds like you got some POTENT strains.
I have.Sensi star.C99.a Chem dog cross.also ,my own hybrid from my own female seeds.I call it SPOCK.

Last edited:
S

supreme bean

View attachment 290673 This is baby Spock.Spock is sour diesel haze auto X critical sensi star X POW33.It is outstanding.One pheno ranks among the strongest weed ive smoked.It actually make me hallucinate-no shit!

Last edited:

DAT

wow WIldGrow those beans sound killer. Nice combo there...
Yeah my C99 got chunky I think from using the Sonic Bloom Vit B Humboldts Own. Shrinkage is happening quickly now in the dry though. Weirdest thing.... when I first cut and hung the C99 she smelled really fruity but the next day I was shocked as she expelled out a Puget Cat Piss smell. it stunk out the house. Smelled exactly like a cat pissed somewhere in the house. it was funny.. I was thinkin it was a neighbor hood cat but then I went to the closet and low and behold.. it was CINDY!!!! totally disgusting/ is that normal , ? \

Beanerz I don't have clones of the SLH but I deicided I have enough for a while. and her roots will be messy. FOund white mold on one of my biggest buds.. Thankfullly only ONe bud was effected but ive been going into flush mode and will be dismantling her daily as I see problems start to creep up like this and a couple nanners.

Not real happy with the floppy buds like this...weak branches not strong enough to support the buds.. im changing my scrogging style next go around...

where do you live Bean? The Spock is wicked. I love your trippy light.. led?
im in dire need of some fresh herb. Im hoping I can nail this dry and cure.

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
I don't know if that's normal, but Ive smelled a pissy Jack Herer - and since that's where she comes from Im not surprised.

S

supreme bean

Cat Piss eh,I LOVE THE SMELL OF CATS PISS IN THE MORNING.(Apocalypse Now)
I have had plants that smell of fresh POO.I welcome any such odour as an indication of potency.

Maybe get a small DEhumidifier for you tent .This will resolve mould.Most machines can be set to come on when the humidity reaches a certain level-so,you can keep humidity below 40% or whatever.

Spock is beaming up under a 50 watt led.this is the germination chamber .
:woohoo:
Fuck.I dont bother with CURING.I just dry that shit and burn it.

Last edited:
S

supreme bean

I don't know if that's normal, but Ive smelled a pissy Jack Herer - and since that's where she comes from Im not surprised.

I think cats piss is common odour.Ive had coffee,grapefruit ,chocolate,lemon,shit.

S

supreme bean

,were you suffering when you did this?The head is like a T-rex.not really human,living on an
imal instincts. I dont think this is you now.
Your art is very powerful .This is dark.Like the portrait of Dorian Grey.
Amazing drawing skills-

DAT

LOL. im very influenced by the late great BASIL WOLVERTOON.u will see his caracters again and again in my work. He one of my favorite comic artists.
I go through phases of doing cartoon comic images.

S

supreme bean

My camera is bust.looks like xmas b4 i will get a new one.meh!

DAT

what a day. its soo windy outside.
Vaping C99 now. lots of mental clarity, my heads of fire. I need to cure this a bit to smooth it out. but DAMN its strong.:woohoo:

found some grey mold in my C99 buds and tossed them out. Jarred most of it up now.

Big Job of harvesting my SLH now, it will take me dayz..
.. found bud rot (white fuffy cotton balls) in just the one biggest bud so far. ... its My largest buds that have serious issues.. hermies, seeds... I stressed her way too hard and paid the price.
More yield, less quality. This grow was a HUGE learning experience for me... :smokeit::plant grow:
im really getting into my new PISTILS drawing now.....:artist:
PEACE
DAT

Attachments

• pistil drawaing 002.jpg
    pistil drawaing 002.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 22
S

supreme bean

found some grey mold in my C99 buds and tossed them out.:moon:
------ Why you no put them (dried) mouldy bud in some acetone/butane.Makes great oil-will blow your tits off.(.)(.)!!
I keep all my leaves/trim.Me get sad when me hear of buds in trash- me tengo nada!.

I keep a humidity dial in my box.Also a fan ,blowing up through the canopy.Passive vent.
My set-up predates grow tents.I have made BOGS (or boxes of green) to accomodate the plants at different stages-increasing in size and light.
I like to recycle shit,so all my boxes are made from old building materials.Looks like some Rasta Shanty town.Plants seem happy enuf.
never had any major probs.

I guess my week point is yield.My philosophy is KEEP IT SIMPLE.however, looking at YOUR grow.(dat)im thinking i could do much better.
I have a home-made ebb n flow which i used a couple of times .The yield was good.So i will try and run one box with the ebb n flow.phase out my soil plants(keeping some mothers) .And,build a SUPER LOW ebb n flow system for my main grow box.THE PLAN IZ GOOD?

Love the Drawing-It has an optimistic feel to it.I looked at wolverton.Very clever,I will look again,i like the 3d look to the drawings.
I do alot of my drawings with biro.I love the hard contrasts you can achieve.it helps me to imagine a sculpture,when im doing thumbnail sketches .
Im doing Sculpture most days.5 hours average.I think its the life i have always wanted.

TTFN.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts