What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Would you like to donate me a picture of your leaf?

novokaiini

Hello!

We're planning a cannabis campaing in my country and I promised to make some flyers. Then a problem appeared, I need a pic of a leaf and I won't put a random picture taken from the internet without the copyright. I am not growing at the moment so I can't take a pic of my own plant. So, would you like to help me and send a good quality picture of a hemp leaf on white background. I won't claim that the picture is taken by me.

Thank you a lot! I'm sorry for my poor English and I'm not sure if this is the right area, I'm new here.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
as long as you are given it over this site, this is allowed, but no asking members for email contact. good luck, hope someone donates a good pic. i respect that you are asking and dind't just download one you liked.

peace

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
None with white background, but here's some leafs anyways (=

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Green leaves? Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooring! (;