What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Street Art

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
:good: Definately one of my fav threads here on ICMag :good:
Here is a interesting short film about a get together of street artists from different places in Mexico City called All City Canvas
[iframe2]5v8Uq-conc4[/iframe2]

And another short film Global Street Art on the talented artist SANER who does paintings and street walls and masks
[iframe2]cp0C-SZZz0o[/iframe2]

Enjoy :joint:

N

noyd666

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
:good: More great posts of some incredible artwork there noydie bruz :good:
That dugong is really spectacular mate, where is that painted bro??
And the rozzer pulling up Mario for the mushroom is just hilarious :biglaugh:
:smoke out:

N

noyd666

picture.php
YES BOOM ,PLENTY OF TALENT OUT THERE ,WONDER IF THEY ALL SMOKE? COME ACROSS IT AGAIN I'LL WRITE IT DOWN. BOOM BOOM.

b0nZai.b0b

Veteran
just amazing, what can i say...

post #203 pic3 ... i guess, i just saw a painting of that artist in the streets of barcelona, could it be? - it looks soo similar, just in gray colors (looks awesome in streetlightspot), crazy atmosphere...

big thumbs up at all those killer artist, impress me over and over again, so damn talented and busy

MJBadger

Veteran
Some great art on page 1 , gotta come back see some more .

Where I live west of London is just full of shite tagging & weirdly worded words , Banksy`s is regularly on the news whenever a new one appears & I always appreciate good stuff be it free-hand or stencilled .