Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Degenerate Art

movie on Netflix

about the art of glass pipes, full of amazing artists, marble slinger is involved in making the film
    sigpic
    Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later.
    Og Mandino

Be careful whose advice you buy, but, be patient with those who supply it.
    Advice is a form of nostalgia, dispensing it is a way of
    fishing the past from the disposal, wiping it off, painting over the ugly parts and recycling it for more than it’s worth.

damn, around the 30 minute mark there is a big colab that is all black, I saw that piece at a festival years ago

it really is insane when it all comes together
    sigpic
    Og Mandino

fishing the past from the disposal, wiping it off, painting over the ugly parts and recycling it for more than it’s worth.

Comment

Sick flick. Bought and watched it a week ago. Damn that 1 chick, that talked about knowing she wanted to blow glass since she was 10, is sooo cute.
      Rioting-the unbeatable high
      Adrenalin shoots your nerves to the sky Everyone knows this town is gonna blow And it's all gonna blow right now Now you can smash all the windows that you want All you really need are some friends and a rock Throwing a brick never felt so damn good Smash more glass. Scream with a laugh. And wallow with the crowds Watch them kicking peoples' ass But you get to the place Where the real slavedrivers live. It's walled off by the riot squad
      Aiming guns right at your head
      So you turn right around And play right into their hands And set your own neighbourhood Burning to the ground instead Get your kicks in quick They're callin' the national guard Now could be your only chance To torch a police car Climb the roof, kick the siren in And jump and yelp for joy Quickly-dive back in the crowd Slip away, now don't get caught

Comment

Originally posted by vertigo0007 View Post
        Sick flick. Bought and watched it a week ago. Damn that 1 chick, that talked about knowing she wanted to blow glass since she was 10, is sooo cute.

yep

and I guess this film reaffirms my thoughts of OR being the glass mecca

"Lets do it in Eugene"

"Why not Arcata?"

"Eugene has better weed"
        sigpic
        Og Mandino

Comment

Was also the name of a glass show at Bubbleman's old Melting Point Studio. Peace GS

Comment

Originally posted by DIDM View Post
            yep

and I guess this film reaffirms my thoughts of OR being the glass mecca

"Lets do it in Eugene"

"Why not Arcata?"

"Eugene has better weed"
            Best lines of the film. In my head, and hopefully others, they were referencing djs weed.
            Rioting-the unbeatable high
            Adrenalin shoots your nerves to the sky Everyone knows this town is gonna blow And it's all gonna blow right now Now you can smash all the windows that you want All you really need are some friends and a rock Throwing a brick never felt so damn good Smash more glass. Scream with a laugh. And wallow with the crowds Watch them kicking peoples' ass But you get to the place Where the real slavedrivers live. It's walled off by the riot squad
            Aiming guns right at your head
            So you turn right around And play right into their hands And set your own neighbourhood Burning to the ground instead Get your kicks in quick They're callin' the national guard Now could be your only chance To torch a police car Climb the roof, kick the siren in And jump and yelp for joy Quickly-dive back in the crowd Slip away, now don't get caught

Comment

Blu ray just dropped today.

Anyone who uses a glass pipe on the regular owes it to themselves to watch this.
              *DISCLAIMER: My intent is to appear to be a part of the counter culture represented by this website, and everything I present is fabricated and/or embellished. I am, in reality, not actually a part of, or in any way involved in, said counter culture.

Comment

this is honestly what I would claim as "The Beginning"

I'm looking at the future and smiling
                sigpic
                Og Mandino

Comment

Working...
                X