What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Propaganja Artwork

Propaganja Artwork

• Heck No!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'd buy it for $10.

• I'd pay $15 for it.

• I'd pay $20 for it.

• I wouldn't buy it, but think it's some cool shite!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jakezking

How do, folks?

I finally found the right area, I think, to share this piece of art. A good friend of mine has finally begun to use his genius to further the legalization effort through his art. He calls his legalization minded art - Propaganja, and it is subtle enough to be accepted by even the mainstream marijuana advocates.

The artist's name is Lode, and he is working on many more pieces in his Propaganja line. He will be printing these pieces on 10" x 13" 100% recycled cotton sheets printed on an antique letterpress. The piece I've attached is not a great reproduction of the art, as the original and prints are stark black and white contrast rather than the dull grey and black.

I look forward to your thoughts and comments.

Jake

Attachments

• PG021810.jpg
    PG021810.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 24

Latest posts

Latest posts