What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My photography and sketches..

Grahammer

These are some pictures I took today after the gf's mom let me borrow her d60.... :D. Oh and random drawings.. :)

Portrait of my bud Steven
1-2.jpg

court house (moving car ^_^)
2-3.jpg

Random building in downtown laffy
3-4.jpg

carwash
7-3.jpg

abstract carwash
6-2.jpg

Farm!
5-3.jpg

i like it
4-3.jpg

70's feel...?
8-3.jpg

fence.................
9-2.jpg

sketches..
13-1.jpg

14-1.jpg

10-2.jpg

11-1.jpg

12-1.jpg

2hd.jpg

t11.jpg

hd16.jpg

hd17.jpg

hd5.jpg

1photobucket.jpg

hd6.jpg

hd8.jpg

Comments and Critique very much welcome!

Good night :)

S

spliphy

nice

nice

seems as you have an aptitude and interest in art by these pictures....hope you can develop your interest further....welcome to icmag:joint:

as an old indiana boy myself....some of the photos took me back home...once did a 90 mile bicycle round trip on I26...2-lane deathtrap with semis blowing me off the road...but that is another story

When I visit A'dam, I always go to some of the great museums in town...amazing :joint:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Welcome to IC..I like your images..the sketches are interesting...you have talent! DD

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
Very impressive first post... Welcome to the icmag... we look forward to seeing more of your work, both pics and sketches... Job well done!

Latest posts

Latest posts