What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kseniya Simonova

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran
Alright so i know theres a video forum but theres no place to post anthing about art there. its not cannabis related and really aint that funny, besides grown men crying - that i kinda gotta chuckle out of -

This chick does 'sand art' on a light projector its fast and detailed real cool shit.. thought i'd share..

Kseniya Simonova's Amazing Sand Drawing

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
another link..

another link..

Razor..wow..I'm not a regular watcher of these things on the web but I must say that was quite something. Your link did not work for me so I googled it and found this one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=518XP8prwZo
This I don't think is the same link you posted, but I hope it works for others..the video is great..DD

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
now that is what i am talking about........thanks guys......8:33 usually will not get me to watch the whole thing.....have to admit, that is unique and a true performance....loved it!

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
went to show my wife this am, she says she just saw her on the PBS world news last night. she not as impressed as i am.........watched couple more on youtube, worth it!