What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Free Tax Stamp

Vegas99

Get Legal
Download the blank Tax Stamp and use your paint program to add your own information (I used Times New Roman fonts cuz it looks like a typewriter) then print it and cut it out and hang it in your grow room. This is an actual size collectors edition of a real US Govt. Growers Tax Stamp.

Producer001.jpg

Download blank stamp here >> http://tlruxa.blu.livefilestore.com...lOgxyzdup4xYkBGi-BmQGbn0OJuxQ/Producer001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Vegas..I edited your post just in case the name and address were real. I hope you understand. It's a great looking stamp..maybe you could re-post the blank one..DD

Vegas99

Vegas..I edited your post just in case the name and address were real. I hope you understand. It's a great looking stamp..maybe you could re-post the blank one..DD

Naaa not my real name or address, that was just an example. I edited the first post to include the blank stamps picture though.

Phedrosbenny

Trying to have a good day
Veteran
Get Legal
Download the blank Tax Stamp and use your paint program to add your own information (I used Times New Roman fonts cuz it looks like a typewriter) then print it and cut it out and hang it in your grow room. This is an actual size collectors edition of a real US Govt. Growers Tax Stamp.

Producer001.jpg

Download blank stamp here >> http://tlruxa.blu.livefilestore.com...lOgxyzdup4xYkBGi-BmQGbn0OJuxQ/Producer001.jpg

Cool idea,but I think if you do that they might hit you for counterfitting also.

E

el Dream Reader

I'm going to blow it up poster size :tiphat:
It expired in 1935 so legalities shouldn't be a problem.