What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MRS. REFFER's ART

JACKtheREFFER

No Longer a Human Watering Can
Veteran
my wife is a bit of a artist ... here is a few samples ill post some others
later im ready for bed to much PI today, ill have her do some new ones as well ...
:joint::abduct:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Congrats to Mrs Reefer for such talent... those pencils are very nice..shading is a hard thing to do...and how she captured you Jack...looks just like Ya..lol..I always thought good cannabis art like this would have a following..thanks for sharing..DD
picture.php

M

MrsEvlme2

Wow. That is amazing. I would definitely buy that piece if I could.The shading is amazing. I could stare at that for hours and that's on the computer. I can only imagine how great it looks up close.

JACKtheREFFER

No Longer a Human Watering Can
Veteran
not to sound arrogant but these really aren't the best examples of her work she is amazing ....at 11 years old she won a nation wide art contest and she has a painting that hangs in the childrens art section in the smithsonian....im not sure if it is still there but for a LONG time it was

I N Hail,,,,,MapleMonk,,,,,thanks guys she needs encouragement ........

i just got her a tattoo gun for christmas so she has been blasting some amazing art on me too ..... i dont want to show any of that for security reasons .....but i will say the gorrillas are going to be on my body soon

doobieduck>>> special thanks to you DD,, this was a great idea for a thread ...and im glad you are the mod here ......
damnit i hoped no one would reconize the self portrait .... ha ha ha ...she captured my dual personalities well ....lol

..on another topic ..ive been trying to tell her that good cannibs art will have a following if you put it out there ,,.... i spoke with Gypsy last night in chat, about putting a few up on the Bay ,.... but he didnt seem to enthusiastic. there is a bit of logistics the gov. charge him a tax on the value of incoming items and thier staff is so small they barley keep up with seed orders so a large item like a painting or art is a bitch ....i also thought about ebay .....but then i cant post links to my auctions here ...AAARRRRGGGGG i want the Growers of IC to be able to have Portraits painted of prize plants they have grown ...special order style ....GN was willing to have me send ONE in for the server auction and see if it sells ......What do you think we should do DD .....

im thinking about setting up a website (gypsy's idea) ... but i need help with that im not to website construction savvy

MrsEvlme2>>>>thank you very much .... hopfully soon we will have a means to allow anyone to purchuse .... and also send in pics of your favorite plant for a true portrait special made ....

M

medi-useA

im thinking about setting up a website (gypsy's idea) ... but i need help with that im not to website construction savvy

I'm in a similar situation. The gentleman I am full time carer for is a schitzophrenic artist...his work is Damn good, and Now I am thinking of putting up a website to sell his work...

muA

Latest posts

Latest posts